More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MADCRAZY MADCRAZY

What does Taylor do?

Taylor Let's loose and dances through the hotel

Taylor nearly burst out of the bathroom, the biggest smile on her face since Taylor was still America's little sweetheart. Four men, two on each side, stand beside the door as Taylor exits. A sudden wave of anxiety hits Taylor, _what if they see me? What if those girls were playing a prank on me? _Taylor's brain is flooded with these questions. So Taylor decides to test out her unknown ability.

She steps up beside one of her guards and starts to whisper "Hey" in his ear. Not getting a reaction Taylor raises her voice a bit. Then a bit more. Still nothing. A grin grows across her face as she looks at him. Taylor gets up on her tip toes and screams "Hey" in the guard's ear.

Nothing.

Taylor was speechless. The possibilities ran through Taylor's mind a mile a minute, but Taylor thinks back to Joe and the note he wrote, "...be yourself..." echoed through her head. Taylor tore off the bottom of her moderately long dress and looked around to see if anyone noticed.

What used to be a dress that reached her ankles was now just a few inches lower then her butt. Just for fun she threw the bottom half of her dress at one of the guards.

The garment hit him in the arm and fell to the floor. The guard hardly even reacted, a few seconds later he looks down and picks up the garment and stares at it confused before handing it to a passing bell boy.

"Interesting" Taylor mumbled. Taylor watches the bell boy take it to the counter, before she looks out over the entire lobby. Her feet almost move on their own as Taylor begins to dance in and around groups of people.


Taylor panted as she stood just outside the hotel doors, the whole world ripe for the taking.

Where does Taylor go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)