More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

What does Taylor do?

Taylor "Shakes It Off"

Upon realizing that she's invisible and undetectable to other people, Taylor decides to do something daring.

Having made her decision Taylor ducks into one of the bathroom stalls and quickly but quietly steps out of her high heels.

Upon placing her bare feet on the cold tile of the bathroom floor Taylor shivers.

Not wanting to waste time Taylor then reaches one arm behind her back, quickly unbuttons her knee-length blue dress and pulls it off which leaves her standing in the bathroom stall wearing just her rather plain but matching bra and panties.

Having stripped down to just her bra and panties Taylor then hangs her dress on the hook on the back of the stall door before quickly and efficiently unsnapping her bra and dropping it in the corner of the stall.

Wearing just her panties now Taylor quickly pushes them down her long bare legs with both hands, pushes them over her bare feet and steps out of them all together before leaving them on the floor next to her previously discarded bra and high heels.

Having finished stripping herself completely naked and barefoot Taylor shivers from the feeling of the cool air conditioning caressing far more of her body than she's used to.

What does the naked Taylor Swift do next? Does she leave the bathroom & explore the hotel? If so, how does that go for her? Or does she leave the hotel entirely and walk around outside / go somewhere else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)