More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Razgriz3 Razgriz3

What's next?

Tawny's trouble begins.

Tawny Rodgers had been told by her Cousin Shaggy to expect his friend Daphne's arrival in town that afternoon, She had just gotten out of a shower, leaving the the daily chores in the hands of her two ranch hands, what she didn't know was that they were the ones responsible for the trouble, and had decided to dispose of Tawny and Daphne before there's any problems.

As Tawny exited her bathroom, she was suddenly grabbed from behind by one of her Ranch hands, he hauled the struggling brunette off her feet, while at the same time pressing a chloroform soaked rag over her mouth and nose. Tawny struggles as the slowly her to sleep.

Tawny fought her attacker, squirming helplessly in his grasp as she feels the chloroform take effect, the sweet smell draging away her strength and consciousness at the same time, then she was put to sleep.

After Tawny was her captor carried her out of her house, and loading the sleeping brunette into a pickup truck he took off for an abandoned graveyard a few miles away.

With Tawny captured, what will happen to Daphne?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)