More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

Where will Tara go?

Tara is to return to the school that night

Tara was seated near the back of a city bus that was carrying her back to her new high school. Though it was evening, the fading light of day now replaced by the harsh glare of fluorscent tubes running the length of the vehicle, she had opted to wear 'tryout gear' as Jamal had told her, consisting of a singlet-style vest and short pleated skirt from her old squad. She sat quietly with her hands on her knees and looked out the window as they passed an assortment of liquor-shops, check-cashing places and rough-looking black male clientele they seemed to attract.

The bus stopped and one of them got on, a very dark-skinned and ugly man in his thirties who stumbled slightly as he sat down across the aisle from Tara but facing her. Tara could see his pitch eyes watching her, a slight smirk across his face, and she politely flashed him a toothy but insincere smile as she returned to watching her progress across the neon and asphault landscape, feeling very far from her rural roots.

Tara glanced again across the otherwise empty bus and this time her green eyes went wide as she noticed through his trousers he was rubbing what looked to be long semi-erection. Her cream-colored skin went cold as she could feel his leering lustful gaze play across the curves of her teenage body. She could hear him whispering, urging her to give him 'a peek', to let him see her 'pink pussy'. Tara was horrified to be spoken to in this way, and now regretted that she had decided to venture from home and had even declined to wait for the tryout at Jamal's place, as she expected would be his opportunity to his black cock into her white body and maybe even record the violation.

"Fuck off," she snapped at him. "You shouldn't even be looking at a girl like me let alone talking to me like that, you perverted nigger." Her face felt flush as she could see he also had his cellphone positioned like he was recording her, leaving her feeling even more uncomfortable and also guilty about using a very bad word. She just wanted to be off this bus and away from this awful man.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)