More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Where will Tara go?

Tara goes to the gym

Tara stood still, blinking in stunned confusion until she saw Jamal turn and impatiently coax her to follow. The young redhead hurried after the black boy, happy for his direction, and soon he had his arm around the little white girl, telling her he'd put her on cheer squad and make her a star as he strutted down the hallway showing her around the school.

"Nice piece of ass," another boy offered as they walked by and Tara's face went red. It was her first day at a new school where she didn't know anyone, and hadn't forseen her introduction would be as some negro's arm candy. Jamal was already holding her closer than she was comfortable but now he slipped a hand under her skirt and grasped her pale buttcheek firmly, one of his fingers almost between her legs. Tara's green eyes went wide, she had never so much as talked to a black person before and now she felt she was being violated by this strange boy, she hated to think what her parents would think of such behaviour, but she could only smile nervously instead of protesting.

Tara's heart rose a little when they arrived at the gym and she saw the cheer squad there, dressed in uniforms and going through routines. It was a little surprising to see that most of the girls were white, with a couple of asians, blacks and hispanics mixed in, whereas most of the students in the hallways were black. 'I won't fit in here if I don't make the cheer squad,' she told herself. 'I better do what Jamal tells me.'

Jamal ordered Tara to sit on the bleacher and she did while he walked over to a tall, confident-looking black girl she figured was Tyra. Tara sat patiently with her hands folded on her lap and beamed eagerly through their conversation and as Jamal returned to speak to her, a smirk on his face that made the redhead a little nervous. Her green eyes also watched warily as Jamal adjusted an impressive-looking bulge in his crotch and extending down one of his pant legs, causing Tara to wonder just how big this negro's cock really was. Her Irish complexion went a little red as she wondered if she'd find out soon enough.

"Okay, Tara, let's see what you've got..."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)