More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

Where will Tara go?

Tara goes to the change rooms

Jamal told Tara to try the change rooms, so she went to her locker and right away excitedly replaced her books for athletic gear: a singlet top and pair of shorts in the colors of her former school, as well as socks and running shoes. Then Jamal offered her a farewell kiss for good luck, which she reluctantly accepted. He pressed his body into hers as he leaned forward and roughly kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth while his hands set about exploring her curves and a quickly stiffening erection rubbed against her trim waist.

Tara finally managed to wriggle from his grasp and called insincere thanks to him while she straightened her blouse and skirt and made her way to the locker rooms near the gym. On her way, she passed an office on her left-hand side. The door was ajar, the blinds drawn. A sign on the door read "Athletic Department". As she passed, Tara could see a blonde woman and a muscular black man engaged in a heated discussion, but she did not stop to listen to what was being said.

Next she passed the boy's locker room. A handsome broad-shouldered black boy was headed into the room, and Tara exchanged a smile with him as she passed by. As he pushed open the door, she could see another powerfully-built black standing inside, only this one was fully nude, a long, thick penis hanging between his legs. Tara stopped and gasped as she stared at him; she had never seen a real penis before, and could never have imagined one so large, especially when not yet erect! As the door swung shut, Tara thought the naked black saw her staring at him. To top off the extraordinary event, as the door shut, Tara thought she heard a girl's voice... from inside the boy's locker room!

Flustered, Tara fled into the next room, the girl's locker room. In contrast to the hive of activity next door, Tara saw no one else in here. It seemed deserted.

Tara paused to consider her options... should she explore the girl's locker room? Start changing into her athletic clothes? Investigate the boy's locker room some more? Or head back to the Athletic Department office for some answers? Or...?

What does Tara do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)