More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ivannascrump Ivannascrump

Will Tara try to escape ?

Tara gets caught escaping...

The sheik, having been drinking wine and smoking hash, had passed out in bed. Tara believed this to be her chance and slowly rose from the bed and tiptoed to the door. Quietly, she opened the door and peered into the hall, only to see no one. Softly she closed the door behind her and turned down a corner in the hall... straight into a burly gaint beast of a man. Tara shrieked and rebounded, only to have her left wrist grabbed by the huge apelike hand and meaty fingers of the guard. In one move he pulled her to him and brought his unsheathed sword to bear on her. Blade to her neck, Tara stopped resisting. Forcefully, the guard pushed Tara back down the hall and into her master's chambers.

The sheik jolted out of bed and cursed as his head of guards came pushing the little white girl back into her new home. "You little whore", the sheik yelled as he slapped Tara. He hit her again on the head and on the back while she slid to the floor. The sheik started to dismiss his guard, and then thought otherwise. The guard could be of some use...

The sheik punishes Tara alone, or the both of them bang her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)