More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JustAnObserver JustAnObserver

Who?

Tara Babcock

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/06c6b0ea0f7bfa041400811f7dc7e1f2.gif

Only a single person came to mind "Tara of course!" Ben tells himself aloud instantly without a hint if hesitation as he made his way to his car. Time still frozen Ben races down the road to Vegas speeding as if his life depended on it with a few breaks here and there at gas stations to refuel, get snacks, and pick up some condoms for the first few rounds.

Not knowing her exact location he drives around looking for any homes that resembled what he has seen from her vlogs, but most importantly Ben was searching for her iconic red jeep.

Then checking all vlogs he narrowed it down to one road. Soon after arriving Ben parks at a vacant spot to avoid any issues that may occur should he unfreeze time. Walking away he had to walk the final distance. Heart pounding and dick hardening Ben then went door to door knocking to confirm residence. After a while Ben mentally slaps himself forgetting he stopped time in it's tracks. With a sigh of self-dissapointment Ben says, "Play time" and like that Ben feels the wind blowing against him, the sound of cars resuming their engines, and now the knock of his fist to the door. With the sound if a handle turning the door opens revealing...

Tara Babcock or not.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)