More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What is that clothed female naked male match going to be?

Tania and Justin Erwin Training

Tania and Justin entered the big MMA dojo as the are set to train in MMA. They where approaching the ring in the dojo. Tania on they other hand is wearing her hoody, a skirt and black MMA gloves while Justin was wearing a White T shirt, blue sports tights and soft wear sneaker as both of them had bags making their way to the dojo ring. "So Justin are you up for this training or are you nerves" said Tania excited with the training that they are about to do "come on Tania, are you kidding me I'm just as excited as you are, so let's get our asses in the ring" said Justin as he was twice excited as Tania was in the ring. "Well in this fight when a guy fights me, would usually fight me with no clothes on" said Tania as Justin was saying. "No clothes on Tania!?!, you mean naked?" Asked Justin with concern in his speech, as he heard what he had to do. "Yep, butt ass naked, Justin" as Tiana took off her hoody now wearing a tap out tank top, short spandex and UFC gloves wait for Justin's offer.

Does Justin Erwin accept the offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)