More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Razgriz3 Razgriz3

Where to begin???

Tani Rey from Five-0

This is set during the first part of the Season 9 finale...

Tani Rey was at her home, intending to enjoy a rare day off work from Five-0. she was unaware that someone else had other plans for her this day, plans that were about to take shape. As Tani lounged on her couch, the doorbell to her home rang, which caught her off guard as she wasn't expecting company. When she went to answer the door, she found no-one there, confused by this she went to get her gun, but as she turned to get her weapon, she froze in place. Aaron Wright stood in front of her, pointing Tani's weapon at her forehead.

"Not a fucking sound, if you want to live. now, into your dining room, and keep your hands where I can see them." Tani raised her hands, knowing that at the moment, he had the advantage. "You won't get away with this Aaron, whatever your planning." Tani walked in front of Aaron into her dining room, she could see a chair was already pulled out from the table, but what was more worrying to her was what was on the table itself. Arron had come prepared for his plan, Tani saw multiple sets of flex cuffs, as well as a rag and a roll of Gorilla tape. She turned and looked at Aaron "You can't seriously be expecting me to let you tie me up. there's no way that will happen." Arron laughed at that "you seem to forget who's in charge here. " He clicked the gun's hammer all the way back. "and as cute as those pajamas are, I think you'd look far better without them on, now, strip, and you best be sexy about it."

Tani shook her head. "You're a lowlife piece of scum Wright." she said as she reached down and started to unbutton the top of her pajamas, with each button, more and more of her carmel colored flesh came into view, then Tani slipped out of the pajama top, letting it fall to the floor as she reached down to push her pajama pants off her lithe body. Arron watched with approval as Tani's flesh was revealed to him, keeping the gun leveled at the cute young policewoman, as she stopped short of taking her underwear off. "Lose the bra, Ms. Rey." Tani inwardly grumbled, but complied with the demand. "what else do you want you sicko.." Tani asked as he pointed to the chair.

"Sit your sweet ass down. then use a pair of flex cuffs to bind your ankles together." Tani did as she was told, sitting down, then flex cuffing her ankles. "Skin tight Ms. Rey. you're not going anywhere for the day." Aaron demanded as Tani did what she was told. "Now, hands through the back of the chair, do it." Tani put her arms through the chair back, as Aaron moved around behind her to flex cuff her wrists and elbows behind the chair, making sure to give each cuff an extra tight fit around her arms, before checking her ankles, and using a final pair of flex cuffs to bind her ankles back under the seat of the chair to a cross bar, leaving Tani's limbs anchored into place. Arron then grabbed the rag and balled it up. "open that pretty mouth of yours Tani.

Tani stared defiantly at him, refusing to do so. Arron grabbed her long hair and gave it a pull, as Tani opened her mouth to cry out in pain, he shoved the rag deep into her mouth, packing it full with the fabric, before grabbing the gorilla tape, using several strips to seal Tani's mouth shut. "there now, nice and secured. this should keep you occupied for a few hours, i need to go make arrangements of a boat ride for us. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

Where is the boat ride going to take Tani, or can she somehow escape?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)