More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thickiedickie thickiedickie

Who's at the Party?

Tamara Logan, Repressed Freshman

Tamara was nervous about the whole ordeal of college. Who could blame her? She came from a small town in the middle of nowhere where even if there were parties, she wouldn't have been invited to them. She had kept her head down and studied to make herself noticeable even though her high school offered little to nothing in terms of support. And in the end the best she was able to get into was University of Floribama, a noted party school with not much respect for it's academics. Still, she was determined to escape the boring life of home and figured she might even be able to make the most of this.

That was until she met her roommate. Alexa was, for lack of a better description, a mythic bitch. She was a high school queen bee who didn't like being at the bottom of the social ladder again, and really didn't like being roommates with Tamara. There was a lot about Tamara that Alexa hated. She hated Tamara for being anti-social, she hated Tamara for being from the middle of nowhere, and she hated Tamara for being prettier than her. It was hard for anyone to dispute this. Though Tamara mostly wore baggy sweaters and jeans that hid her figure, and didn't doll herself up like the other girls at UFB, she was undeniably gorgeous. Alexa meanwhile took great efforts to make herself look good, but would never be counted as higher than an 8/10 by most people. All this meant that Alexa had a passionate distaste for her new roommate.

That was until one morning, about a week or two into the pair's first semester. It was a pleasant southern Saturday, and Tamara was at her desk studying, when a knock interrupted her. Alexa had slept somewhere else the night before, and so Tamara begrudgingly got up to go and let her in. The moment she opened the door she felt that something was off. Alexa looked completely wild. Her hair was completely frazzeled, she was in a state of relative undress, and she was carrying her heels. Alexa had almost OCD over her appearance, she would never let herself look like this. The second thing that was off was that Alexa was being... nice.

"Tammy! OMG like you missed the craziest party last night~!"

Tamara raised her eye brow and said quietly "I don't think I was invited..."

Alexa entered the room and put her stuff down while waving Tamara off "C'mon Tammy, don't you know how parties work? A girl as cute as you doesn't need an invite~."

"Where did you even go last night?"

"Tri Alpha. They're so cool~! You should totes come with me and the girls tonight." Alexa giggled at the offer.

This had to be a prank. Tri Alpha was the most infamous fraternity on campus. Their reputation for throwing legendary parties night in and night out had helped cement their host schools as the top party schools in the nation, and yet one could read an entire libraries worth of school newspapers on how vile every chapter of the fraternity was. UFB's Tri Alpha chapter was of particular notoriety. Every non-sorority girl Tamara had met had told her to stay well clear of Tri Alpha. Hell, even a few of the sorority girls had backed up that claim. There was an all pervading myth that Tri Alpha's parties could turn any student into a rowdy partygoer. Tamara didn't really buy it, but she also didn't buy Alexa being this nice to her..."

Does Tamara accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)