More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rumppumper rumppumper

My response

Talking to Millie

"Hi, I'm Matt, nice to meet you" I replied, immediately composing myself and looking her in the eyes quickly as I had been mesmerised staring at her big tits when she had turned to look at me.

She had definitely noticed that I had been fixated on her big tits, but she was smiling an "I know, it's more than OK for you to look smile" and then the Professor started his lecture so we both faced forward.

It was the first date of Spring term, and the course was the Economics of Money and Banking or something similar, so the first hour was taken up by the Professor very monotonously going through the syllabus. I tried to pay attention, but I was not that interested so both my eyes and thoughts kept wandering to Millie sitting next to me and to those big tits of hers.

I wanted to figure out how I could get to see them, touch them, squeeze them, maybe even put my dick in between them. I knew this would be a project to seduce a sexy older MILF like this, but I was growing obsessed with the idea of her tits, so plans of seduction started to form in my head, intermixed with fantasies of her smiling, pulling her tight sweater over her head, reaching behind her to unclasp her bra, and then those big tits coming tumbling out into my waiting hands.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)