More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qwertyuiop[] qwertyuiop[]

Do you go down and talk to them or chicken out?

Talk to them

“You know what, maybe I will Joe. I will go down there after their practice is over.”

So I waited as patiently as I could until the practice was over with butterflies in my stomach and anxiety coursing through my body. Finally, after what seemed like forever, the practice ended and the girls began to make their way off of the field and toward the locker rooms to prepare for the ride home. Lucky for me though, the two girls seemed to be taking time to gather their stuff and chat. Now that the girls had left, the other boys chose to follow in their lead and left for home to go finish themselves off which left just Joe, one of my other friends, and myself. This was my chance and I fully intended to take advantage of the opportunity that life presented to me.

So, I went down the bleachers and walked up right behind both of them and said, “Hey girls, great practice today.”

“Oh really, did you enjoy it? I know at least a few of your friends did based on the arm movements and dicks being whipped around.” Girl one said.

“Okay true,” I responded, “but that wasn’t quite what I meant. I know you girls are told when you sign up for the squad to expect this behavior from the guys. I was trying to be genuine. It really did look like you two were showing a lot of skill and precision that the other girls were lacking because they were more interested in trying to get us to whip out our dicks for them.”

“Well thanks then I guess, but I feel like that isn’t the only reason you came down to talk to us.” Girl two said.

Was it the only reason?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)