More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HakunaMatata123 HakunaMatata123

Where do you go first?

Talk to the cashier

As you enter you realize that you have no clue how this all works. Can I just go in or do I have to sign up or something like that? Do I have to pay? You decide that it's probably safest if you ask the cashier a few questions. You look over to the girl behind the counter. Although her short black hair covers parts of her face, you can see that she chews bubblegum and that she's looking at something in her hands, probably her phone. You quickly walk over to her, realizing that you probably wouldn't be able to talk to her about your plans if you thought too long about it. When you reach the counter you can see that she is indeed looking at her phone and playing some game.

You wait for a few seconds for her to notice you or rather for her to acknowledge your presence, but her entire attention is on her game. Finally you give up and decide to take the initiative. "Excuse me? I have a few questions and I was hoping that you wou-" "Do you want to buy anything? Or are you looking for a specific item but you can't find it?" "Err, no, I..." "Sorry, I can't help you then, you gotta ask the boss your questions." She nods to a door behind the counter, still not looking up from her game and slowly chewing her gum. She got definitely not hired because of her talent of dealing with customers, you think with a glance at her impressive cleavage.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)