More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by courteanna courteanna

How should she start her search?

Talk to her friends

Izzy desided that they best place to start was people she knew.

She picked up the phone and started to call around. She talked to a couple of people, but no luck for the most part. Then she found one number, a number she had not called in a while.

As she looked at the number she couldn't help but be drawn back into her memories and her body trembled.

It was John's number.

It had been a short week, just before she had gotten married. John had come into her life, for a brief, but intense time. He had come to her for sex. She had resisted at first, but there was a magnatism about him she found hard to resist. Till eventually she had surrendured...

No, been taken. That was what happened.

It had been hard, intense, and probably some of the best sex ever.

He had been intense, there was nothing that he would allow her to denied him in those few days they had, some things she had never done with anyone else, even her husband.

Her finger trembled. There was no way he could be at the same number. Would he know anymore then any of her other friends?

She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard the ring of her phone dialing. Had she dialed? She hadn't even noticed. She could feel her breath catch, as she waited.

Then she froze as she heard his voice. "Hello?"

What does she do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)