More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

How do I go about cheating on my wife?

Talk to her best friend

The problem was the more that I thought about it was that I really did not want another woman. I just wanted my wife to enjoy a normal sexual relationship with me, at least one that was normal from my perspective, sex enough to meet my needs. The whole issue was driving me crazy and I was so confused that I did not know what to think. Everything was fine in my relationship with my wife except sex.

I finally decided to talk with Linda. My wife had known Linda since they were in high school. If anyone could tell me what the answer was it was Linda. I knew that my wife was closer to Linda than to me, so it made total sense to me that I should talk to her. It did not even bother me that my wife talked with Linda as much as she did. I know that she would have told Linda everything about our relationship, maybe she could help.

I called her at work from my work phone so my wife would not hear me. “Hey Linda it’s me Steve.”

“Hi, Steve, is everything OK?”

“Yeah, fine I was just hoping that we could talk at some point, maybe get some lunch or something. I have a problem with Lisa that I wanted to talk over with you.”

She answered somewhat slowly as she said, “Problem, hmmm, I am not sure I am comfortable getting in the middle of your relationship with my best friend.

Come on Linda I need your help with something. You know her better than any person in the world and I was hoping that you could give me some insight to what I should do.”

“Well there is only one topic that this could be about, sex. I just don’t know if I have anything that I can tell you.”

“What do you mean ‘tell me’, is there something I should know?” I quizzed her back.

“See, I have already said too much,” she answered brusquely.

I laid all of my cards on the table, “Look Linda I know how much you care for my wife. I also want you to know that we are on the road to divorce if this can’t get worked out. Will you help me or not?”

The phone was silent for at least a full two minutes. I was determined not to say anything until she did what I wanted. Finally she came back on and said, "Fine, I will meet you at Montoni’s at noon tomorrow. You make the reservation.”

Relief filled me as I said, “Thanks Linda. I will see you then.”

I went through the rest of day feeling better like I was at least doing something. My wife called me about 4:00 and said, “Do you mind if I go out to dinner with Linda tonight. We have not had much of a chance to talk and she called wanting to catch up.”

The timing of this was more than a little suspect in my mind. Was Linda going to tell her about our lunch, or maybe she just wanted to find out what was going on so she could better talk with me at lunch, give me better advice. I realized that I was overthinking , which is always a bad idea. I answered her, “Yeah sure go right ahead. I will pick something up on the way home.”

“Thanks hon, I won’t be too late. Maybe I can make it up to you for last night if you are not too tired.” She did that a lot, promised sex and then didn’t deliver.

I was not very nice as I said, “Well I won’t wait up for that to happen.” I hung up before she could answer and continue the fight that I started. The kids were at my moms for the week so it would be just me tonight.

What do I do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)