More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Where do you go from here?

Talk to Zack

You rush back to your room, your thoughts racing like crazy. By the time you get there, you've half convinced yourself that you're nuts. Stuff like this doesn't happen in real life.

You unlock your door and walk in, finding Zack laying on his bed, dressed only in his boxers, talking on the phone. You are eager to talk to him and get his opinion, but you don't want to be rude, so you let him finish his call.

"...uh huh... Yeah, that's right, Baby! You know what I like!"

You look again at him, puzzled at his end of the conversation. That's when you see he is holding the phone with his left hand while reaching into his shorts with the right. The movement of his hand leaves little doubt about what he's doing.

"Oh yeah, use your teeth a little bit -- that’s right!"

You shake your head in amazement. Zack is the biggest horndog you've ever known. He has zero embarrassment about his constant preoccupation with sex, and it's certainly not the first time he's jerked off in front of you.

As he talks, you feel yourself becoming more and more aroused. You never did lose your hard on from the exam room, and despite all that's been going on, you seem to be getting even hornier by the minute. Now, listening to Zack's side of this phone sex conversation and watching him getting off, you can almost hear the blood flowing through your ears due to how turned on you are.

Abruptly, Zack stops talking, hangs up the phone, and sits up in disgust. His boner is still extending the front of his shorts, but his hands are free.

"I didn't even get her name!" he exclaimed. He is about to launch into a vivid description of the call when he notices your agitated state.

"What's up with you?"

You yourself to unfocus from Zack's erection and dirty talk so you can tell him about your day. At first he sits there, mildly amused, but as you go on, his interest picks up. He takes the folder from you and looks through the paperwork from the experiment.

"This is un-freakin-believable!" he says. "Is this for real, or are you just yanking me?"

You insist that it is real, but you also get a powerful image in your mind of "yanking" your roommate -- an image that is hard to put out of your mind.

"It's definitely for real. What can I do that will help convince you?”

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)