More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kamal8790 Kamal8790

How can i save my mom from them?

Taking uncles help

I want to call my uncle to save my mom. He is my father's best friend ( family friends ) . he is police officer. And the only trusted person who save my mom in this situation. I have only that chance. I called uncle and told what is happened.

I sended this location to uncle. He told i will come soon don't worry and don't tell this to your father. Ok i told come fast as possible uncle ended the call. That business man took my mom inside to the club with pulling mom's hair after kissing her. I don't know what is happening inside the club. I called again to uncle. He told i am on the way. Came fast uncle i don't know what is happening inside the club. He asked where is your mom now? I told she is inside the club. He told i am coming and told to his driver go fast. After few minutes uncle reach to the club. all is fine. But he did one mistake. That police wan rang the wan horn when they reached nearest to the club. I don't know why it is. Within few seconds they are all escape from the club. Me and uncle went inside to the club. I was shocked their is no one in club. And also their is no lights. Uncle finds mom in one room. Its look like ( bed room ). When i seen mom i was shocked. she is Fallen on the floor in deep sleep. And When she came to this club she is not in this dress. Mom was wearing her short black nightgown that only half-covered her big boobs. and matching panties underneath. When we seen mom her boobs is out os the gown not in any cover. Still now i didn't seen any boobs. First time i am seeing boobs that's my mom's one. I can't believe that.

I don't like to tell this but its ture. She is one of the most sexy indian women in over city. No one can control while watching mom in this situation. immediately uncle went near to mom and trying to cover her boobs with his hands. And told to his driver what are you watching here go and ready the wan. I seen the diver face cover by angry and sadness. I know what is he thinking. He is thinking i don't have that lucky chance at least her boobs pic also. After driver leave the room uncle remove his hands from the boobs and trying to cover boobs with one hand. another hand is pressing boobs. I don't think he is doing that with intentionally. He try to wakeup her but its not work. We take over her to the wan. Uncle told i will take your mom to my house this night she needs some rest. Tomorrow morning i will drop her in your house. I told ok. Uncle asked you will also come to my house?

Go are not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)