More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bi-curious-stud bi-curious-stud

What's next?

Taking the plunge.

Instantly realizing what the young stud must want, you unzip your jeans, and your dick springs out. You rub it up and down a little, you are so turned on from watching the two men on screen have sex that you've already got a little precum leaking out. You take a deep breath and press your dick through the hole. You stand there a moment, thinking how crazy it is, how you should just go, how you should....

Then you feel a hot mouth wrap around the head of your dick and you give a lustful groan, and any further thought it pushed out of your mind as you press your body against the wall.

The man on the other side of the glory hole starts to work you into his mouth, a low 'mmm' sounds clearly audible. The sensations are amazing, you've never had your cock serviced like this before.

You begin to grind against the glory hole, the young man's hot, cock hungry mouth working you over in ways you never thought possible. You can already feel your sack tightening, ready to spray down the hot throat currently sucking you off. You glance back to the action on screen, where the two men are now 69ing.

You begin to babble quietly as you grind against the hole.

"Oh baby..oh yes. Suck me stud...I need it so bad....ohhh..." You are straight up humping the hole now, the man's talented mouth making waves of pleasure radiate from your dick. "Oh gawd you're soooo good at this... fuck me with your mouth baby... MMMM!!"

This is what you've been after all this time, the hot, sucking mouth of an experienced young cock sucker. It was abundantly clear that whoever this man was, he really loved sucking a hot juicy dick!

The man on the other side moans as best he can with your dick in his mouth, and begins to swirl his tongue around the head of your dick as he deepthroats you.

"Oh man you're so good at this, suck me off bro...fuck.." You feel ready to explode, your dick straining into the warm wet mouth of the young man.

"Your cock is so fucking hot, man!!! You like fucking my mouth?" He asks, pulling your dick out of his mouth and giving it a couple quick jerks.

"Oh fuck yes, your mouth is so good at sucking cock, finish me off man, please!!" You cant believe your begging another man to suck your cock!

"I love sucking a nice hot dick like yours bro, its sooooo good."

"Oh fuck man, I need to cum REALLY bad, I'm about to fucking explode!! Finish me off like a good little cocksucker!!"

The young man licks at your shaft, his hot tongue driving you crazy with lust. All you want is to blow your load right down this mystery man's throat.

He hesitates, then licks at your balls, nearly driving you crazy as he slurps one into his mouth.

"Oh fuck dude, I LOVE having my balls sucked!!! Hunnngh...!!" You groan, your sensitive balls tightening and your body starting to shake. "Oh fuck thats good... oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

"Well that's good, because I love SUCKING balls, stud!! Yours are fucking delicious! Bet they want to spray cum down my throat!!" He groans hoarsely, his tongue running over and around your aching nuts, before slurping them both into his mouth at once.

He teases you a second longer, his mouth softly sucking your tightening balls. Finally he releases your captive balls with a pop, then envelopes your dick in his mouth again and sucks hard.

It's more than you can handle. "Ah...ah... AHHHH FUUUUCKKKK!!!!!" You don't even bother trying to be quiet as you unload, your whole body tensing up as you spray hot jizz down the young man's hungry throat. You've never cum so hard in your life.

Fuck...stud...swallow it... swallow it... FUCK!!!" You wail at the wall as the young cock hungry stud swallows your load. You are humping his mouth now, making sure he gets every drop. After a few moments you pull back, your satisfied, deflated dick sliding with a pop from his warm mouth.

"Oh...oh baby..." You rasp, leaning heavily against the wall. "Never had my dick sucked like that...wow..." You're trying to catch your breath.

There's no response, and after a second, the door to you booth cracks open.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)