More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Taking off Jane's panties

I'm a 19 year old brown skin ebony girl name Ressa Nelson that has a friend that goes by the name of a Jane Callway who is at the age of 35 year old, a dark skin lady with a sexy hour glass figure. When coming to her house it was always the same thing that she would wear whenever we hungout together, and that is, a opened up shirt and panites, everytime I came over to her house. Jane coming to me serving me something to drink, her walking towards me, I would closely look at her vaginal crotch area of her panties as I saw her saw hairs protruding out on the side as they showed infront the panties as well. While on the topic of in front Jane's panties, Janes also has a thumbnail of a cat's face called "hello kitty" in front of it which is really cute if you asked me. A girl like myself one year away from being in my twenties, you must be wondering, why I would take such notice of the panties that Jane is wearing?, well, simple, I just want to know out of straight curiosity what her vagina looks like, or what it would be like seeing her without those panties.

I mean when seeing Jane at her house she wears only a shirt and panties, rather it be a opened up botton shirt, short shirt or even a hoody, but would make sure that she wears those panties with the cat hello kitty thumbnail on it.

On time she even went outside her house in the backyard sun tanning and reading a news papper she was out there laying on a loan chair topless. When seeing me, she put down the news papper and turned to me as I saw her and turned to her side. There I saw her breast which where two double D cups by the way, as I looked at the them and told her, "Jane I must say, you have some nice looking boobs right there," as she told me, "thanks." She also telling me, "how are you?," as I said to her, "doing just fine, and yourself?," as I said to her, "doing just fine, and youself?," as she said to me, "I'm fine as well." When saying that she was fine and looking at her topless and half naked laying on the loan chair. Then seeing her breast as she saw me looking at them, Jane told me, "go head and touch them," as I asked her, "touch?, touch what?," as she said, "my breast silly." Shocked to her that, I said to her, "excuse me," as she said, "go right ahead Ressa girl, touch them," as I said to her, "ok her goes nothing," as I went ahead and touch them. There I touched Janes breast, squeezing them, rubbing them, touching her erect nipples. "Whoa honk!!, honk!," I said, squeezing her breast, as she and I laughed, as I still slapped around and fondled her breast. Then letting go of her breast I went straight to grabbing the waist bands of her panties as she stopped me.

"Oh no you don't," said Jane as she got off the loan chair she was sitting in and went into her house, all the while I stared at her thong backside, as I thought to myself, "I need to take those panties off of her."

How does Ressa take off Jane's panties?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)