More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ldnldn ldnldn

What does Jane do?

Takes off her pants and goes for the keys

The zoo wasn’t open yet and all her coworkers were busy, if Jane undressed now, no one would be the wiser and her boss wouldn’t have to know that she lost her keys again.

After making double sure no one was watching from outside the enclosure, Jane peeled off her boots and pants, leaving her almost bottomless save for her leopard printed panties. She carefully stepped into the murky water, wading her way toward the center of the pond.

Once she arrived at the place where her keys fell, Jane rolled up her sleeves and felt around the muddy floor with her hands and feet trying to get a feel for something metallic.There were a lot of rocks and sticks, but apparently no keys. After a couple of minutes of searching around and almost losing hope, her hands finally found it! She grabbed the keyring and secured it inside the pocket on her shirt.

Happy that she had managed to avoid being chewed out by her boss in front of her coworkers again, Jane returned to the shore, only to find that the troop of monkeys was back and playing with her discarded clothes.

Jane slowly tiptoed towards the troop, careful to not startle them, when the whistling sound of the main door bells reached her ears. The zoo had just opened. In a panic to avoid being seen by the visitors, she sprinted at full speed towards her pants. The monkeys got frightened and scrambled for the trees still holding onto her clothing. A monkey had one of her boots, another both of her socks and a third one had her pants tangled in his forearm. Deciding that it was easier to explain why she was barefoot rather than pant-less she gave the third one pursuit, climbing up the tallest tree in the enclosure after him.

Climbing a tree was one thing, chasing a monkey through the branches was a completely different matter. Jane had to be quick on her feet to keep up with him, instinctually jumping from one branch to another without much thought on her other surroundings. She knew that what she doing was reckless and dangerous, but she was now completely immersed in the chase, her mind focused only in the objective of retrieving her pants. So much so that she failed to notice that in her frantic pursuit, several branches caught on to her clothing, ripping quite a few small holes into her shirt and, more importantly, tearing the elastic that held her panties together, splitting them apart from her waist.

Finally, when she was only one branch below the monkey near the top of the tree, the small animal realized the reason she was pursuing him and threw her pants away into the air. Jane could only watch with horror as the wind carried them out of the enclosure and into the neighboring petting zoo. The same gust of wind caressed her now bare butt and revealed to her that she was also now completely bottomless. With a red tinge forming on her cheeks she descended to look for her panties. She found the tattered garment hanging from a branch, filled with holes so large and numerous that it rendered them unable to cover anything at all.

What does Jane do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)