More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by taelee taelee

Who are you?

Takeru, 18 year old heir to a business empire

At first, you were hesitant to accept your grandfather's invitation. You had never even known about your paternal family, and you weren't sure if you wanted to leave your life behind to become your grandfather's heir. But after talking it over with your mother, you decided to give it a try. You packed your bags and moved to your grandfather's estate in the countryside.

As soon as you arrived, you were thrown into a rigorous training regimen. Your grandfather was determined to mold you into the perfect successor, teaching you everything from martial arts to business management. You were surprised to find that you enjoyed the training, and you were determined to prove yourself worthy of your grandfather's legacy.

Over time, you learned more about your family's history. Your grandfather was the head of a powerful business empire that had been built over several generations. Your father had been the designated heir, but he had refused to take up the mantle, leaving the position open for you.

As you trained, you also began to uncover secrets about your family's past. You learned that there had been tensions between your grandfather and your father for years, and that your father had left not just because of his relationship with your mother, but also because he disagreed with some of his family's business practices.

Branch Split: what business practices did your father disagree with?

Option 1: your family has ties to organized crime

Option 2: your family owns several brothels

Option 3: your family employs sex maids

Option 4: your family engages in predatory lending

Option 5: your family owns a porn studio

Option 6: ??

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)