More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheStoryQueen TheStoryQueen

The rest of the adventure...

Taken to her execution

The bounty hunter rides all the way down to Jeremiah's creek , who's hours away. When they arrive down there, a new tavern was built , with a dock on the creek. The bounty hunter stop his horse next to the fence of the tavern and saddles off the horse.

He grabs Amanda and put her on his shoulder, carrying her inside the tavern. She was then push onto a chair, and tied to. Her eyes would finally open again, slowly, looking around. The inside was recently made, everything was quite nice and shiny, she noticed. Next to her, was a bar, with a woman drinking a glass of Jack Daniel's .

She was Emilia Evans, the leader of a notorious gang of outlaws in the region, who Amanda recently got in trouble with, and ex-lover. As soon as Miss Evans sees Amanda, she smiles at her, raising her glass as she looks at her new hostage.

" Been a while, Amanda . How do you do , sweetheart? " , ask Emilia, approaching herself from Amanda. She struggles to open fully her eyes to see Emilia, before getting slap on the face by her.

" I'm talkin' to you ! "

What do you answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)