More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

The rest of the adventure...

Taken by the bounty hunter.

Barely conscious the hogtied blonde outlaw is unceremoniously thrown across a large dark chestnut Morgan horse right in front of its saddle. Amanda's assailant then effortless mounts and rides away from the saloon with his gorgeous prize well secured.

It takes a few seconds for the cowgirl turned criminal to get her barrings. First thing she notices is the man in the black cowboy hat is heavily armed; In his hostler a Browning M1911, a Bowie knife on his belt and a smaller blade in his right boot, let alone the two Winchester rifles near his saddle bags, a Model 1897 shotgun and Model 1903 semi-automatic.

"Who the hell are you?" She demands, angered that she was so easily captured, and a bit concerned that this man is clearly a professional.

"SMMACK!" The bounty hunter spanks her ass hard. "Watch your language girl."

As Amanda goes to cuss back she notices they pass by the Tumbleweed jail and head out of town. "Where are you taking me?!"

"Ms. Stone you have offended some powerful people, who desire that you be taught a proper lesson for your crimes." The man coldly states. "And unfortunately for you, they had enough money to hire me."

Where does the bounty hunter take Amanda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)