More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 28 by Ice Bear Ice Bear

What's next?

Take up Jenna on her request for a proper punishment.

A Gift from a King

Despite the briskness in your pace, your arrival to your office Monday morning is preceded by a call from none other than Aubrey Merriman. For once a direct call, not an email or message through an intermediary. As if the pile of scattered pussy you had to disentangle yourself from that morning hadn’t already been adequate confirmation, your stock is rising.

When did you even get her number to have her in your contacts? That Jenna, she was sneaky good. As you answer the call, you’re exiting the elevator and heading to greet her.

“Aubrey, good morning,” you greet her warmly. The woman might chill your blood a bit, but it started out a good temperature from the get-go. A woman you’ve never seen before that could easily be a lingerie model if her Monarch career doesn’t pan out gives you a shy smile, a twinkle in bright eyes.

“Will. How are you? Ready for a new week?” Her tone suggests nothing, but you can’t help but wonder what fresh madness awaits.

You reply dryly, “As ready as I’m going to be. What can I do for you?”

“Do…? Oh, no, I’m sure you have plenty on your plate as it is. I only wanted to give you a heads up so you aren’t too surprised when you reach your office. We did a little remodeling is all. Nothing so severe.”

“Remodeling? What, ah, what sort… of…”

“You’ll see when you get in.”

And you do, because you did. The first impression of your office is that half of it is… gone. There’s a wall now down what used to be the middle of your office. It’s jarring, not the least because it wasn’t there Friday, but also because you know from the layout of your department’s suite that there can’t be any way to get to the other side. Except you blink and realize that the door is here in your own office, a second, slightly smaller office inside your own.

“Is there some problem? I’m, ah, not sure this is…” Your muttering, muttered as you muddle your way to the door, is cut short, when you open the door and see what’s waiting on the other side of that wall.

There’s a bed. There’s a bed in here. A bed, and mirrors along every wall that isn’t a window. A glass chandelier hangs down over the bed, and the table that had served as Jenna’s desk sits along the window. A swing hangs from the ceiling, and the part of your brain not totally numbed realizes it has stirrups. A sex swing.

Seated there, though presently using the stirrups as handles, is Jenna.

Please log in to view the image

Meanwhile, Aubrey is still talking. “If there are any problems or functionality issues that you and Ms. Garnet can’t address yourselves, do let me know. Our people said they were most satisfied with the state of the project, but perhaps your eyes will catch something theirs didn’t.”

Jenna watches you, hands folded demurely in her lap, and it’s hard to imagine punishing this divine creature. Hard to imagine not rising up in defense of anyone who would. It leaves you silent, however. “All right then, Will, I’ll let you go. Call if–”

“Wait wait wait!” you stammer, too forcefully. “Did you know there’s a… a bed in here?”

“I believe I read something to that effect, yes.”

She sounds like she’s about to attempt to hang up again, so you hurry on. “What is this for?”

“For? What do you mean?”

“I mean… why? Why is this here?”

“Hmm. Let me…” She mumbles inaudibly for a moment. Jenna regards you patiently. “I’m sorry, nothing in my records states a particular purpose. You’re free to do with it, or not, as you will. Is there anything–”

“But I mean, you had to put this here for a reason, didn’t you? Why, Aubrey? For once, just give me a simple straight answer!”

There’s a pause, and you think you can hear a smile creaking onto that leathery face of hers. “I believe it was a gift, from my office to yours.”

“A gift? No. No, a gift is a coffee machine. A painting. Not a… a…” There’s no euphemism for this, so you just say it. “Not a goddamn sexnasium!”

“Mr. King didn’t explain his request to me.”

“Wait. So this was King? Not you. Nolan King?”

“Who else?”

You’ve assumed she’s in charge of operations up there for so long, it’s a hard question to answer. “Oh. I… Well. I’ll…” What to make of this? “Pass along my thanks.”

“Gladly. Enjoy yourself, Will.”

The call ends.

“Good morning, sir.”

“Jenna, I… I don’t know where to begin. I certainly don’t know why our office suddenly has its own adult playground. You don’t have to be in here.” Why you have an instinct to be chivalrous to your gorgeous, available, and frankly slutty secretary doesn’t quite click, especially since she’s waiting for you in your new surprise sex swing in her underwear.

“Am I not supposed to be in here? When I saw it, I assumed, or maybe just hoped, I was why it was installed.”

“No! I mean, maybe? But no, no. Not by me. I didn’t even ask for this! Nolan King, he just… did it. Not a clue in the world what possessed him to. And why are you half naked again? You must have said, but I… yeah. I missed it.”

Jenna smiles politely. “I didn’t. We were going to discuss my punishment for failing you this weekend.”

“In your underwear?”

“I can put on more clothes if you like, sir, though I’m not sure how productive that will be.”

You shake your head. “Jenna, whatever all… this… is, I don’t think disciplining you by making you parade around in your bra and panties is going to fly, no matter how dynamite you look in them.” It might, though.

Jenna’s eyes slide closed, her lower lip sucked between her teeth. “See, that’s what I’m talking about sir. That’s my proposed punishment.”

“Being subjected to sexist remarks by your boss?”

“Perhaps it isn’t my place to say, but I don’t think that your comment qualifies as sexist. As a matter of fact, I like when you compliment me.” She takes to her feet, slowly moving toward you. “And when you look at me. And when you touch me. There’s nothing you could say or do to me that I would object to, even if it were sexist.”

“Oh right, nothing gets a girl excited like a casual ‘your ass really look great today,’” you remark dryly.

Except Jenna’s smile only broadens before she pivots, cocking it out for your inspection. “You really think so, sir?”

“Jenna, literally everyone who has ever seen your ass thinks so.”

She backs into you, grinding the topic of discussion against your crotch. “I don’t care about what everyone thinks. I care about what Will Saxon thinks.”

“Will Saxon is with the majority on this one. You have a great ass, OK? Now how is it any of this is punishment?”

She answers you in a throaty whisper. “Tell me you like my ass again, sir.”

“I do. I really, really do.”

She pulls her ass cheeks apart, the white lace of her panties swallowed within immediately. When she releases them, they sandwich around where your cock is thrust out into your slacks. “You can touch it, if you want, you know. I always want you to be touching me.”

You give it a little slap, then leave your hand there. “Still not punishment.”

“You don’t have to stop there. If you like my boobs, you can touch them, too. And I don’t just mean now. I mean any time. Literally any time. If it’s three in the morning and you want tits in your hands, just call me and I’ll come to you.”

Jenna’s back arches, her head leaning backward until it rests on your shoulder. She sweeps her thick blonde tresses over, tickling against your neck. “Ever since we met – ever since I heard your name – making you notice me has been all I can think about. Getting to be your secretary is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Before, I was… It was so…” She shakes her head. “But now I get to see you, see you looking at me, feel your hands on me, feel that perfect fucking Will Saxon dick in me.” She whimpers. “And then I had to go and ruin it by being bad.”

Your thoughts about punishing her – most of which didn’t go farther than bending her over your desk and half-heartedly smacking her well-padded butt until you couldn’t resist fucking her for another second – vanish as though they had never existed. If she keeps this up, she’s going to make you come in your pants.

“I want to get fucked by you more than anything I’ve ever wanted. Tell me you want to fuck me, Will.” She takes your hands and slams them down against her tits. “Tell me it’s time. Tell me you want to fuck your little secretary slut.”

“Do I fucking ever.” You’d have your pants down already, but her tits feel too goddamn amazing.

“Say it. Say it, Will. Show me I have your attention. Show me you want me.”

“It’s time Jenna. I’m going to fuck you. Right the hell now.”

She gasps, and her whole body tenses. Then her whisper is a shriek, right in your ear. It might be alarming if it weren’t the wail of Jenna Garnet climaxing. Her lungs empty; the whole building surely heard it. She’s still whimpering as she catches her breath, spinning to face you, hands on your belt, and then–

“No, sir.”

You shake from the of her rejection. “What? Jenna, but… But I… You’re so…”

“That’s my punishment, sir. To know you want me, but to not let me have you.”

“What? No, that’s a punishment for me, not you! What did I do wrong?”

She smiles indulgently. “Don’t you worry, sir. I would never leave you high and dry. I made sure everyone got here early this morning, so that if I was lucky enough to earn a rise out of you, there would be someone on hand to service you.”

“Like a pinch hitter?”

She giggles as she leads you to the bed. Your bed. Your bed in the sex suite of your office. “I suppose so. Whom shall I send in?”

You’re putty in her hands – except for where it counts – as she settles you down and helps you off with your pants. “You know, I almost asked for this girl Missy. Her sister works here, but I can’t remember her name for the life of me. Except Missy doesn’t. Damn shame.”

“I can contact her,” she assures you.

“No, I meant the one who doesn’t work here. It’s fine.”

“I realize who you meant. She’s Mr. King’s personal trainer. Not a Monarch employee officially, but I have her contact information saved as the Executive Fitness and Recreation Liaison. It’s no trouble.”

“She… So she…” You shake your head. Of course she’s Monarch-affiliated. “Sure. If you can get her, great. If not, her sister’s just as good. You know who I mean, hot blonde, I think three offices down? I don’t know why I can’t remember her name.”

“So make up a new one.”

“Make up…” You chuckle. “Yeah, she’d love that.”

Jenna eyes you evenly as she straddles your waist, undoing the buttons of your shirt. Her pussy is molten lava against your skin. “Her given name isn’t important. What would you like me to call her?”

“Uh… how about Crissy?”

She smiles. “Rhymes. That will be easier for you to remember. I’ll have Crissy come down and entertain you while we wait on Missy’s availability. Can I get you anything else? Coffee?”

“Uh, no. Crissy and Missy will be fine.”

You’re still hard when Jenna guides the anonymous girl from the cookout into your office a few minutes later. If she feels awkward being led into her supervisor’s fuck station by his half-naked secretary, it doesn’t show on her bright smiling face. “Good morning! You wanted me, Mr. Saxon?”

Please log in to view the image

“Uh, yes. And hey, before we go any further, tell me your name. I’m so, so embarrassed, but I’m so new here I forgot it yesterday and I know it makes me a heel but I can’t keep it up.”

Her eyes flicker to your cock, and you can see her wanting to berate Missy for a glib Look like you can keep it up just fine to me! But Missy isn’t here. There’s only you, and Jenna, and… “It’s Crissy,” she says brightly, walking over and extending a hand, like it’s a perfectly ordinary introduction, meeting your naked boss post-fuck pre-fuck.

“No, I made a joke, but your actual name.”

“It’s Crissy.” She nods, her smile unwavering.

You grit your teeth. God damnit, why does everything have to be so amazing and so fucking weird at the same time at this goddamn company! “What was it yesterday?”

She merely laughs. “Your assistant said I’m supposed to keep you happy until my sister can come in. Is that right?” Jenna nods behind her as you reply in the affirmative. “Great! I love what you’ve done with your office, by the way. The lighting in here is to die for, really.”

And she’s kneeling next to the bed, and you’re sitting up so she can blow you, and your secretary is touching herself in the doorway. And that’s your morning, getting sucked off by your Auxiliary Code Filtration Monitor while Jenna edges herself and watches. Jenna never comes; when she comes close, she slaps her masturbating hand and scolds herself for her forgetfulness. Crissy, however, comes enough for the both of them. At one point, during the lull between her second blowjob and a striptease out of her now thoroughly cum-stained black dress, you compliment her on one of her many tattoos, she falls to her knees in a body-quaking orgasm.

“Sorry about that – I just had that one done, so it felt good to have it noticed.”

“Oh? How recent?”

“Since last night,” she says, and then she’s impaling herself on your lap and you don’t even fucking care how insane it is.

Missy relieves her sister in the afternoon. Or she’s supposed to, but really the two just tag-team you. They’re indefatigable, both of them – all three of them, Jenna still ghosting the endless orgy, making sure she is well and thoroughly chastened for whatever pathetic oversight it was. Sometimes the sisters fight over you and you let them; sometimes they fight over you and you have them kiss and make up around your cock.

“Gotta say, I dig hanging out with you at work, baby sis. You got it good down here.”

“See? I told you my job wasn’t that hard.”

“He looks plenty hard to me.”

“Missy!”

“Crissy!” She laughs. “I can’t believe you renamed my sister. That’s so fucking hot.”

From the way she drapes her mouth over your cock, Crissy must agree.

There’s a knock at your door at one point, though it’s already open. Phil leans in, taking only a brief moment to appreciate all the tits and ass reflected to infinity on the room’s mirrors. “Hey, boss man. Just wanted to let you know I got the audits reviewed and posted, so no worries, in case somebody actually asks you. Was going to wait until you emerged, but it’s 5:15 already, so…”

“Oh. Already? Wow. Thanks, Phil.”

“Don’t mention it buddy. Don’t let me interrupt you – see ya tomorrow.”

“Right. See you.”

Crissy smiles. “I like Phil.”

Missy smiles bigger. “I like being filled.”

“You are so bad! I can’t take you anywhere.”

“Well your boss can take me anywhere he likes.”


It’s dark out when you finally send the sisters on their way. There’s no clock in here. Evidently Nolan King’s renovation plan doesn’t take into account whether or not his directors have any concept of what time it is. Jenna escorts them out as you slowly drag yourself to your feet and try to find what became of your clothes. Your tie is destroyed; Missy tied her sister’s arm’s behind her back a little too tightly, and there was nothing to do but cut it off. The rest of your clothes are wrinkled, but intact.

Your assistant is waiting for you when you return to what feels like another world, the other half of your office. The half with a desk and a computer and a geode that’s shaped like an egg. A normal office, in the real world.

No, not the real world. It’s still Monarch.

“I won’t let it happen again, sir.”

“See to it that you don’t.”

She nods gravely. “I promise. Or do you think I need another day to learn from my mistakes?”

“I think if I punish you any harder, you might have a total meltdown.”

“Again,” she says with a self-conscious laugh.

You’re not sure what she’s referring to – but shouldn’t you be? wasn't there – “Good night, Jenna.”

“See you tomorrow, sir. I’ll have the office tidied up and sheets changed.”

“Atta girl.”


Decision time! Voting is open to all $10+ patrons at my patreon.
“Jenna” modeled by Nata Lee.
“Crissy” modeled by Laurence Bedard.

Your options:

  • Confront Nolan King. Demand some answers about why he did this for you.
  • Confront Aubrey Merriman. You don’t buy that she’s not somehow involved in this.
  • Go to work on Jenna. She deserves a little TLC, and she said a few things today that struck some nerves.
  • Look into who Crissy was before she was Crissy. That’s too weird to ignore.
  • Seduce a non-Monarch woman. See if your strange irresistibility extends outside their reach.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)