More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What do I do?

Take the papers to the file clerk

The file clerk was on the floor below mine, back at the rear of the building. I went down a long hall to his office, the door was almost closed; it was open just a crack. Just as I was going to push it open I caught my breath at what I was seeing through the crack. The young man who was the file clerk had his erect cock out and was pumping it while looking at something on his computer screen.

His cock was nice and thick just how I like them. I licked my lips as I watched him stroke himself; thinking how horny he was making me. He must have a dirty web site up I thought to myself as I watched him masturbate. His eyes were glued to the screen. I could feel my nipples harden, and I reached up to stimulate them thought the fabric of my bra and blouse. This made my cunt instantly wet with lubrication. My nipples are really sensitive, and just touching them makes me want to fuck.

I wanted to fuck now, and there was a nice big cock in front of me waiting to be fucked. Then, I decided I would start a little slower with this stud, whoever he was. I pushed open the door. I was afraid he was going to hurt himself as he tried to quickly stuff his rock hard cock back into his pants.

"I was watching you" I blurted out. "Don't stop, I want to see you jack off till you shoot your load". I closed the door behind me, locking it like he should have.

He looked at me in surprise and quit trying to bend his cock in two to fit back in his pants, "You won't tell anyone that I was jacking off at work?"

"No, not if you finish masturbating for me. What were you looking at on the computer screen" I asked him?

"I like to watch women masturbate. I can't control myself. I found this web site there are films of woman touching themselves and cumming on screen. I had to pump a load or I would burst" He confessed.

I sat down in the chair in front of him. "You like to watch women masturbate, do you? Well how about if I pet my furry slit for you? Will you jack off for me then?" I purred to him in my best sultry voice.

I pulled up my skirt and lowered my panties showing him my furry pussy. I thought that his eyes were going to pop out of his head, and he stood watching me, jaw slack, as if in a trance. I spread the lips of my cunt wide to expose my erect clit. I was soaking wet, and I knew it would not take much to take me over the edge. "You need to pump your cock for me" I reminded him.

Suddenly coming out of his trace he grabbed his erection and resumed beating his meat for me. I could tell by how hard and dark his cock was that he would be spewing his load in under a minute so I rapidly began to rub my clitoris.

He soon started bucking his hips and grunting; then he pumped his cock hard into his hand and started squeezing the head until suddenly a long spurt of jisim squirted out. It spurted across the desk and hit my leg.

My orgasm began seconds after his, and I rubbed my clit and thrust two fingers into my fuck hole as I watched him pump his load all over the papers on his desk. When he finally finished spewing he looked at me across his cum covered desk.

Now do I fuck him, or do I head off somewhere else.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)