More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by masterfulmastus masterfulmastus

What do you ask her to do next?

Take off your hoodie before you clean the bathroom

"And Jennifer, you should take off your hoodie before you clean the bathroom," you said. Again your heart was frozen as you anxiously awaited the response, knowing it was something she'd never agree to under normal circumstances. She leaned on the sweeper slightly as she seemed lost in thought for a few seconds.

"I...no I don't think I need to," she said. Her voice was uneasy and it was clear she wasn't sure of herself. You were already committed though and decided to double down on the request.

"Just take off the hoodie, it's no big deal."

Jennifer looked somewhat dizzy this time, and after a few rapid blinks, you saw her hands move to the bottom of the hoodie. Your cock throbbed in anticipation as you shifted on the couch.

"Yeah I guess I should. Don't want it to get wet," she said. Slowly she lifted the fabric up, letting her tank top underneath come into view little by little. The dark hoodie was tossed to the end of the couch, leaving her in a much more revealing grey blouse. Jennifer's chest was larger than you expected, straining the top and showing off a generous amount of cleavage.

"God damn," you said. It slipped out before you could stop yourself, seeing the woman of your dreams in skimpier clothing than ever before will have that sort of effect after all.

"Perv!" she snapped back before turning and heading towards the bathroom. As soon as she was gone, you whispered a few excited curse words under your breath as you tried to wrap your mind around the fact that it was actually working.

You had a mind control app that could give you control over anyone you wanted.

You slowly rose off the couch, a bit unsteady on your own feet and giddy with anticipation. You knew you were heading for the bathroom to push things further, but once again your mind was racing with all the possibilities.

What's your next request?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)