More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What do I tell my mom to do?

Take off all your clothes and show me your body.

I don’t even hesitate when I give my mom her first command. “Mom, I want you to take off all of your clothes and show me your sexy body.”

“Of course, Master, whatever you want.”

I love the way my mom called me Master. She takes off her shirt first revealing her large breast only being covered by a black lace bra. Mom’s breasts look like they’ll pop right out any second as the bra she is wearing looks small on her. Next, mom takes off her panties revealing a matching set of black lace panties. Even though mom isn’t completely naked yet, I can already see that my mom has a very sexy body.

Mom moves her hands behind her back to unclip her bra. She takes off her bra and tosses it to the side. I’m now staring directly at mom’s breasts. They even larger than I originally thought and they are not the least bit saggy. “Mom, how big are your breast and are they real?”

“Do you like my large titties, Master? They are a 38E and they are 100% real.”

My jaw drops from hearing how big my mom’s breast are. 38E! That’s like the size of many popular porn stars. Only their breasts are enhanced and are not natural. But my mom’s breast are real.

Mom takes off her panties now making her completely naked. I see that my mom’s pussy is shaved with no hair. I must say my mom has a very sexy body for something who is 43. However, there’s still one part of her body I haven’t seen yet. “Mom, can you turn around and bend over? I want to see that large ass of yours”

“Yes Master.” Mom does what I tell and now I’m looking at the largest ass I ever seen in my life. I can feel my cock harden as my brain is still trying to comprehend that this is really happening. Mom turns her head back and instantly notices the large bulge in my pants.

“Did my body make my son’s cock hard? Would you like mommy to take care of that for you?”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)