More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TongueTied TongueTied

What do you do next?

Take matters into your own hands...literally

I reached down and slowly began sliding my dominant hand over my dick as I let my mind wander. I began picturing my girlfriend on her knees, with my shaft sliding effortlessly in and out of her sweet little mouth. She was one of those sweet and innocent types. She had grown up in a traditionally strict household, and was very pure.

It wasn't until we started dating and sparks were flying that she started opening up more. Things have progressed slowly, but a couple months ago she said she had a hard time controlling herself around me. Her body was craving me, and I was noticing this myself when I would touch her. Then, one night when her body was writhing with need as I touched her, I switched things up and slid down her body and began licking her virgin pussy for the first time.

She had jumped at first and got out "What are you..." before she was cut off and let out an animalistic moan. After her third orgasm that night that I hungrily devoured, she needed no coaxing at all to lay me back, fish my cock out of my jeans, and attempt the first blowjob she had ever given. It wasn't spectacular, but the sight alone of this young and innocent beauty bobbing her head on my dick was enough. I told her I had to cum, and she suddenly pulled back.

She quickly moved her hands down to finish what her mouth started and in no time I was cumming on the floor. Ever since that night, I have been treated to blowjobs, but always finishing the same way. She was comfortable the way things were, and so she slowed down on pushing any more boundaries.

My fantasy in the shower right now was different however. My hand began picking up speed as I shifted my thoughts to the dream of one day cumming in her mouth. We had talked about it, but she was always nervous about the taste. As I reached my climax, I imagined her sliding her mouth down all the way to my balls as I let loose stream after stream into her mouth...or in reality, the shower wall.

I quickly used the shower head to rinse off the evidence from the tile wall and then hopped out and began drying off before quickly throwing on a comfortable outfit for the inevitable summer night warmth.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)