More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doll Doll

What should Jenny ask for?

Take it slow

"Okay!", Jenny shouts at her. Then Jenny tells Ms. Reid to stand on the desk. She is very hesitant but doesn't want anyone to know about her fucking herself in class, so she does it. She stands on the desk with her knees shaking in fear and she pulls down her dress as much as possible. Then Jenny stops her and tells her to pull up the skirt. She does it and then Jenny says, "Well, that is a very nice pussy you have there Ms. Reid, no wonder you were all over it." "Now", she continued, "have any women got the chance to taste you?" "Well, sure they have.""Im bisexual, and I have let a few women in". "Then you won't mind me having a taste, would you?" "Well", Ms. Reid said, "I'd rather you not, but just get it over with." Jenny lifted up the dress and saw that her white panties were very wet, she was getting off on this. "Oh, you little slut Ms. Reid, you have been getting off on this whole thing, haven't you?"..."HAVEN"T YOU?" "Oh well, we are just gonna have to take care of that, now, aren't we." Then Jenny slid under Ms. Reids body and lowered her head beneath the young teachers crotch. She told Ms. Reid to pull off her panties and sit down on her face!

Does Ms. Ried give in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)