More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BlindNews BlindNews

What does she do?

Take him up on his offer

"Fine." I say, trying to act like I'm not excited.

He smiles confidently, and then says "Fuck yeah."

I slide down to my knees and look up at him.

"Only a blowjob, alright? And this a one time thing." I tell him.

"Alright, I got it." he tells me.

I grab his pants by the waistband, and I slowly start to slide them down. I finally tug them all the way down, and his cock springs up and hits me on the chin.

"Whoops, sorry about that." he says, trying to hold back laughter.

I don't respond though, as I'm too... amazed by his cock. He's not even fully hard, but it's still bigger than any other dick I've seen in my entire life!

He laughs again, and then finally says "I know it's big, but just staring at it wasn't part of our deal."

I nod back in response, too shocked to say anything back. I slowly slide his cock in my mouth, and as I do he tilts his head back and moans. I start bobbing my head back and forth, feeling him get harder in my mouth.

"Fuck, Mrs. Doe, that feels so good..." he moans out.

I moan back in response, and start bobbing my head faster. I start to realize that I'm actually having fun with this, which makes me feel bad. But then, I start to think about how I'm only doing this for my son, and if my husband came, then none of this would have happened. In fact, my husband deserves this. He never even tries to be a good dad or husband, so technically... it's not wrong I do this. Right?

John then runs his fingers through my hair, and grabs a handful of it. I feel myself get even more excited by this, and I grab onto his hips for leverage.

"It's so good..." he moans.

Hearing him say stuff like that makes me feel good, and it even makes me want to try harder for some reason. I'm just... so confused right now. About 10 minutes ago, I was full of rage and was planning on screaming at the guy who was bullying my son. But now, I'm sucking his dick and kind of... liking it? All that rage and anger I had against the man was just replaced by my anger at my husband.

He then grabs my head with both hands, and he starts thrusting back and forth. If my husband ever tried anything like this, I'd bite down. But with him... my body keeps telling me to let him do it.

He starts moaning louder, which turns me on even more. Having his huge dick slide in and out of my mouth... it just feels so right.

I start rubbing my pussy through my panties, and start playing with my tits too. I just want to be touched all over by him...

He starts thrusting faster, turning me on even more. He moans out my name again, before looking down at me.

"Fuck... Guess you like this too, huh? Since you're playing with yourself like that and all." he moans out.

I moan back a yes on his cock, and close maintain eye contact with him while I do it. I know I told him that I'd only suck his dick, but... I just can't resist it anymore.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)