More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jakie837 Jakie837

What's next?

Take her socks to your room

You grab her socks and head for your bedroom, quietly shutting the door behind you and heading toward the bed. Surely she won't notice if you're gone for a few minutes, she'll just assume she's found a good hiding spot!

You sit down on the bed and lay the socks out next to you, but before you can do anything the door flies open.

"I saw that." your little sister proclaims from the doorway.

You hastily try to hide the socks but it's no use, it's too late.

"Don't bother." she walks over and snatches her socks from your grasp. "What are you doing? Why do you want my socks?"

You stammer for a moment and a grin crosses her face.

"You like my feet? If you really like them so much, how about you do something for me?" she proposes slyly, scanning your reaction. "You can give me foot massages whenever I need, and in return maybe I'll let you smell my socks sometime?"

You nod eagerly, but before anything starts she turns and heads back toward the door.

"But first you'll have to prove you want it." she giggles, as you follow her back to the living room.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)