More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mcdxcom mcdxcom

Have a rest?

Take her home

I opened my eyes again and decided this was enough. Its going to be hard enough getting her home as it was. I pulled her up and she was so out of it I practically had to carry her.

"Come on babe its late." as I pulled her thong to one side and felt her snatch. She was dripping, they had been getting her going for a while. For some reason this didn't bother me. One because she was totally drunk and clearly had no idea what she was doing and two, I was going to be reaping the reward tonight!

I was in halls and it was only a 10 minute walk away but she was so wasted it took about 20 with me practically dragging her make to mine. I had been really lucky to get a disabled halls room that must have been going free and was needed for an actual disabled student. This was a massive bonus as the room was quite large (unlike the room I had last year) and it also came with a massive shower and toilet en suite added to the room. This was so a wheelchair could get in. The only thing I had to share was the kitchen. Also 4 of the other room were empty and my only flat mate was a guy at the end called Tom. Bit of a nerd he was.

When we got in Tom was in the kitchen and saw me drag Beth into my room. I dropped Beth onto my bed as she started to come round a bit. I hurriedly stripped my clothes off and climbed onto her pulling up her top and watching her tits pop up. Whilst sucking on her nipples I reached down to stroke the inside of her thigh and then push aside her thong giving me access to her hot snatch. She moaned as i teased her but i wasn't in the mood for foreplay and she had had plenty already.

"You have been very naughty tonight. Acting like a slut, kissing all the men in the pub." I said. She froze for a split second as the reality of what she had been doing hit her. But my nipple sucking and pussy rubbing soon put her at ease. She began to softly moan and squirm under my touch again. I kissed her hard and pushed my tongue deep with passion.

"I bet you wanted to fuck them all didn't you?" With that I pushed my cock straight inside her. It slid straight in this was the wettest I had ever seen her before she had cum. She kissed me back as I furiously thrusted into her and whimpered "Yes" as I felt my orgasm cuming.

Beth spasm-ed and writhed under me as I unloaded into her pussy. She gave some more soft moans as she gently came too and then drifted back to sleep. I pulled out and rolled over. Fuck she actually wanted to fuck those guys! What a slut!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)