More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by meow kitten meow kitten

What to do, what to do?

Take her back to the inquisitor: he senses potential

Bloody Sunday stooped to retrieve his venom blades, wiping the blood on the dead gangers bodies. The girl stood there goggle-eyed, not moving, and barely breathing. Bloody Sunday spoke in a low growl "what little girl, never seen an officio assassinorum agent before?" The girl jumped a little and replied "no sir I have not." Bloody Sunday stalked closer, and began to circle the girl, saying "most would flee from a member of the inquisition, and yet you have not. Why?" The girl replied "ever since I was small, nobody liked me." Bloody Sunday considered. Was it possible that this malnourished teen was a blank? He stopped in front of her and lifted her chin. As grey-green eyes met the dead blue ones concealed behind the mask, a spark flared between them. Bloody Sunday made up his mind. He asked "what is your name little one?" She replied, "I am called Tornika, if that pleases my master." Bloody Sunday stalked off, calling to Tornika "follow closely little one, there will be time for conversation later"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)