More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What does he do?

Take cover

Alex curses the policy that prevents him from carrying a gun when he is not on an active assignment. With bullets flying in his direction, he needs protection more than ever.

Ducking behind a car, he peeks around the fender, looking for the shooter, but he cannot see who has fired.

The screech of tires on the pavement behind him gets his attention. He turns to look and sees Mrs. Jones, deputy director of MI6, behind the wheel of a black sedan.

“Get in!” she commands. Alex takes a quick look toward the shooter before deciding to take her advice. He runs to the car, pulls the door open, and throws himself in, even as a bullet pursues him and slams into the door just as he pulls it shut.

Without a word, Mrs. Jones puts her foot to the accelerator and tears away from the scene, leaving Alex laying in the back seat, catching his breath and wondering how this day so quickly went from starting off so amazing to becoming the shitstorm it now was.

After they have driven for a couple of minutes and blended into London traffic, Alex sits up and looks around. It is just him and Mrs. Jones in the car. She is intent on driving and looking in her mirrors to watch for pursuers.

What does Alex do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)