More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by L0st_Th0ught L0st_Th0ught

What's next?

Take care of Will

As Don sets the autopilot, he looks around the cockpit, Judy looks extremely fatigued, Penny is keeping her mind busy by focusing her attention on Blarp, and Will is… poor Will is still just sitting there. His face just as emotionless as before, as he gazes out into the infinite void, his body sagged into his seat. Don had seen this before, but in proper soldiers, not in an 8-year old boy, Will was completely shell-shocked. And Don knew if he didn’t do something to help, the boy would only get worse. So, he got Judy’s attention and motioned for her to follow, once they were out of earshot, he spoke,

“Hey, we need to do something about Will.”

“What do you mean?”

“He just watched his father vanish right in front of him, on a planet that no longer exists, he's traumatized to near PTSD levels. I see the signs, and if we do nothing he could become a danger to himself and others.”

“Oh god,” she said, worry written all over her face, “what do we do?”

“We need to handle this very carefully. I'd be talking to Maureen about this right now, but she needs to grieve. Right now what Will needs is rest, do we have any mild sedatives?”

“Yes of course, we have some in sick bay.”

“Good, dissolve some in water and bring it to the bridge. I'm going to talk with him.”

With that Judy left and Don walked back, there Penny and Will continued to sit.

“Hey Penny? Can I talk to Will in private?”

“Huh? Yeah sure.” She said as she looked at Will and started to notice that something might be wrong with her baby brother. Once she left, Don started to talk,

“Will buddy, how are you doing?”

Silence.

“I know you're going through a lot right now. With everything that's happened, I just want you to know that people have different ways of dealing with things and that some are healthy and some aren't. If you want to talk I'll be here and I'll try my best to help you through this. I know your father…” Will’s eyebrow twitched, “...would want you to carry on without him. I also want you to know that if it was in my power, I would trade places with the Prof. right now without hesitation.”

There was no reply, just as Don was going to call it quits for the day, he heard a voice.

“You can't do that, it would make Judy sad, and Penny too.”

“Progress!” Don mentally cheered, a small smile working its way across his face as he looked at the boy.

“You think so, huh?”

“Yeah, I saw how they looked at you when you and Dad… when he…”

It was as if a dam had burst as Will started to cry, nearly screaming in an incoherent wail as the tears began to flow down his cheeks. Breathing in between great heaving sobs as Don picked him up to embrace him. Immediately Will's arms wrapped around Don's neck as he continued to cry into the pilot's shoulder. Don picked up the boy as Judy walked in, glass of water in one hand. Don mouthed the words, “Follow me.” and led her to Will's bedroom. There he laid the boy down in his bed and tucked him in, his crying having quieted down to a few sniffles. Judy walked up and gave Will the glass.

“Here's some water.”

Together they watched as he drank the glass’s contents before he handed it back and was soon softly snoring. Don spoke to Judy while looking at Will sleeping peacefully.

“That's gotta be one of the toughest kids I've ever met. I've known soldiers who would have broken after an ordeal like that.”

When he didn't get a response, he looked at Judy who was staring at him with a warm smile on her face.

“What?” he asked with a smile, being caught off guard by her expression.

“I never thought I'd see this side to you. It's a good look on you. And he's right, you know.”

“About what?”

“About me missing you.” With that, Judy leaned in and gave him a quick peck on his lips. Don’s eyes widened as Judy pulled back, surprised by her boldness.

“Doctor, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that you were starting to warm up to me.”

She giggled and responded with a drawn out, “Maaayyybeee.” As she walked out of the room, a slight skip in her step as she did so. Don stood there for a moment as he replayed the moment over a few times before he left the cabin. Only to then be slammed into the nearby wall as a pair of breasts were immediately pressed into his chest and a pair of lips were mashed into his own. Slightly disoriented, Don's body went into autopilot as his eyes closed and he entangled his left hand in her hair and he reached down with his right to cup a generous ass cheek. Their tongues were soon dancing with each other as they vied for dominance in each other's mouths. Don began to get more earnest as he lowered his left to join his right in gripping her ass, massaging both cheeks to his partner's enjoyment based on the way she was moaning her approval. Even using his arms to lift her up so that he could begin to grind their crotches together, she wrapped her legs around him as their heated make out session continued. Eventually, they broke the kiss for some much needed air.

“I didn't know you were such a wildcat.” said Don.

“You have no idea!” came Penny's reply.

“Penny?!” Don gasped, he had gotten so caught up in the moment that he hadn't considered that it might be someone other than the doctor. He quickly looked around making sure Judy wasn't there. Seeing his reaction, Penny couldn't help but smile,

“Don't worry, Judy’s not here,” she said, as if reading his mind, “besides, I don't think she would know what to do with a big, strong man like you.” as she said this she ground her pelvis into his, letting out a particularly lusty purr when the two rubbed up against each other just right.

“Penny, we can't do this, I don't want to hurt you or your sister.”

“Aww, you really care about us, but don't worry. This doesn't have to go any further than it has, but Don?”

“Yeah?”

“You have to put me down.” It was then that Don realized that he was still holding Penny up, on top of that, his hands were still kneading her ass cheeks and grinding her groin against his. “Unless you've changed your mind?” she teased, stealing one last kiss from his lips as he set her gently back down. She batted her eyelashes at him before turning around and walking away, her ass holding his attention as she swayed her hips exaggeratedly as she walked.

“Will's right, I would have missed you something fierce.” she called back as she turned a corner.

Don just stood there, slightly bewildered,

“This mission’s gonna get interesting…” he said aloud to no one in particular.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)