More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by merkros merkros

Which boy will first ask out Melissa?

Take a trip to visit your childhood friend

It may be contrarian, but you're all for ruining these boys fun and what better way to do it than to take away their prize and make sure that none of them win and the best way to do so is to make sure that you get knocked up on your terms and not theirs. Besides, this would be a great chance for you to get a win too. Your childhood friend was your first and you'd love it if he was also your last. He's a nice guy and if he knew it was his kid growing in your belly, then he'd stay with you faithfully. There's only one problem. Your childhood friend Marco moved to the other side of the country. It would take you at least four days to get there and that's assuming you take the fastest route and don't run into trouble. Having made up your mind, you finish your lunch and the rest of your classes before meeting up with Candice outside at your Jeep. You asked your parents for a vehicle that could go anywhere and that's what they got you.

Candice is about the whitest and American teen that you could imagine. She has pale skin, straight blonde hair, and blue eyes. She stands at about 5' 7 and nice round breasts stand at a 42B cup. She's wearing a pair of form-fitting jeans and a white tee-shirt that just barely shows some skin between the hem of her shirt and belt of her jeans. She's already waiting for you in the passenger side of your Jeep. You climb into the driver's seat and begin driving her home. "Hey, Candice. How's life?"

She groans and rolls her eyes. Her shoulders sagging a little in frustration. "Damien grabbed my ass again in the hallway and I got in trouble for slapping him. The teacher didn't fucking care. He just wrote me up and went on his way."

"What a dick. Damien thinks that he can do whatever he wants and get away with it." You sigh and Candice mumbles in agreement. A few minutes pass in relative silence while you and Candice enjoy the wind through your hair before you finally tell her. "Hey, Candice. I'm going on a trip tomorrow to California."

Her blue eyes brighten in surprise and she looks confused at you for a second before she responds. "A trip? Why? It's the middle of the school year. Aren't you gonna get in trouble?"

You wave your hand at her concern. "Who fucking cares? What're they going to do? Expel me? My parents have donated so much money to the school that they may as well own the place. Besides, I'm pretty sure I could get Principal Meyers to do anything with just a pout and a lip quiver. My parents are the same way. I won't get in trouble."

"I guess..." She concedes and thinks for a moment. "Hey. I've always wanted to go to Cali. Mind if I tag along? We could make it a thing. Just us two girls and their ride traveling across America to visit the sights."

"Hmm..." You think it through. You didn't really expect Candice to go along and making sure that you both don't get in trouble is going to cost you in the end. She also tends to get in trouble with the guys' thanks to her good looks. You do too, but together it would be double-trouble. Also, you don't really want to divulge your intentions as she'd likely try to talk you out of it. Despite that, having a companion around to travel with you, bounce ideas off of, and talk with on your trip would be incredibly helpful. On top of that, it's always safe for cute, young ladies to travel in groups for protection. Who knows? Without her, you may get kidnapped and sold off into the sex trade or something else just as nefarious.

Do you let Candice travel with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)