More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jc2406 jc2406

So, what next?

Take a look around

Well I think I’m going to have a look around.

The others go off to unpack meanwhile you walk of towards the lake, when you get there you take a quick look around it is much easer to see the beauty of the area.

You see a nice spot to sit down just around the lake a bit, on the way you decide to look in the lake and it is as clear as you first thought it was, you can see all the way to the bottom.

You finally reach the spot you were going to sit down, so you decide lay down instead of sit so you lay on your back and look at the sky and think of all the possibilities of things that could happen with all the girls and especially Heather.

You nod off for a couple of minutes but wake up when you hear a sound.

You get up and look for the source of the disturbance but find nothing, after a wile you put the cause of the sound to being nothing “must have been an animal or something” you say to your self and have one last look in the lake before you head back.

You hear yet another sound but before you can react you are pushed into the lake, after you recover you look up at the bank to see Heather looking back at you.

“What you go fall in for” she says.

“I didn’t YOU pushed me!” you say in reply.

“So I did, well what are you going to do about it then”.

Well what are you going to do about it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)