More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What should I do first?

Take a bath first

I decided to take a bath first and relax after a long day at work. I am a salesperson for a large pharmaceutical company and today had been one slammed door after another. A couple of the doctors made it clear they would prescribe my only if I fucked them, and I was not quite ready to do that yet.

I stripped off my clothes and stood in front of the mirror. My slim, trim body looked great, even to my critical eye. My largish C cup breasts were capped with big pink nipples that grew erect in the chill of the air conditioning in the bathroom. I reached up and tweaked first one and then the other nipple making them swell to full erection. My nipples are very sensitive and just a little pull in them makes my clit start to tingle and my pussy grow wet.

I ran my hands down over my slim stomach and spread the light covering of hair that covered my outer pussy lips, splitting my cunt lips with my finger and running my middle finger up and down my damp slit. I was fucking horny, and my husband would not give me the fucking I needed so it was time for me to enjoy myself.

I turned on the bath water full blast and lay back in the tub, by moving my legs up and around the faucet; I could position the blast of water to hit my clit dead on. This always made me come quickly and tonight I needed it bad. I rotated my hips under the water, letting the hard spray hit my clit from time to time as I got used to the powerful stimulation of the water. I used my fingers to pinch and pull my hard nipples, stretching them out from my full breasts, adding to my growing excitement.

After a few minutes of indirect water on my clit, I reached down and spread my cunt lips, allowing the hard stream of water to hit my swollen clit dead on. I closed my eyes as I thought about a big cock fucking me. I could feel the pounding in my cunt hole and I moved my hand down so I could finger fuck myself with two fingers as the water brought me to the brink of orgasm. I used my fingers to stimulate the inside of my cunt, stroking the most sensitive spot until I reached orgasm. It was as good as I hoped, my clit convulsing with pleasure as I kept my thrusting fingers working in and out of my cunt hole. Fuck, it felt good to come after a long week, and too long without a cock in me.

Come again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)