More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who will Michael Choose?

Take a Nap before Adventure

Michael felt tired having just placed all of his belongings within the confines of his room and decided to take a nap before beginning his search for a woman. So he decided to rest on his bed and began to fantasize about all of the women who would soon be his.

A decision that ultimately proved to be an excellent decision as we find our main character awakening to the sound of moaning. To be more precise the sound of someone moaning in pleasure. Considering the fact that he is home alone and not watching porn our dear main character rose from his bed to investigate.

After all it would simply not do for our main character to die from an intruder before beginning our adventure, especially while watching porn no less.

So we find Michael roaming the halls of his home, the two story structure was built to be rather roomy and cozy. Longer than it was wider the trees and tinted windows made it difficult for his neighbors to see our main character roaming his home in simple boxer shorts and a t-shirt that enhanced his already impressive figure.

Nerdy by nature Michael still had an athlete’s body from hours at the gym while his mind was just as sharp from studying. Thus many would agree that Michael cut a well-rounded figure, one that was the desire of many women and even a few men whenever they find the young man poolside or at the gym.

But that was not our main focus today, today our focus is on the mysterious sound Michael heard as we find our main star descending the stairs towards the living room. Which was separated by the rest of the house by two doors, one sliding and one double door designed to look homely and welcoming.

To Michael however it provided an obstruction that he simply slipped passed and found, much to his surprise, someone watching porn on the family computer.

Now it wasn’t password locked or anything and really no one even bothered to use such a big computer anymore but that wasn’t the problem. No the problem was whoever was using the computer had decided to watch porn and Michael decided to approach the person currently seated in front of the computer. Her figure masked by the big chair but her moans of pleasure were not as Michael wondered who this mysterious newcomer was and how can he use the situation to his advantage.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)