More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Henchmen21 Henchmen21

What Was I Going To Do?

Take A Shower

I decided to take a shower to get my mind off of Tommy. As I entered my bathroom and took off all my clothes, I looked in the mirror. I still looked good for even being in my late 30s. People often said I could be mistaken for a 20 year old college girl. With my short blond hair, C cup tits, round ass, and trim pussy. I had a landing strip down on my pussy. Most girls shaved themselves completely bare there put I liked having a bush. Most of the guys I had been with remarked that they liked it and found it refreshingly different.

I turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm. As I waited, my fingers slowly found there way down to my pussy. I started playing with myself. Running the tips of my fingers over my pussy lips and rubbing my clit at the same time. I moaned. I quickly stopped though since the whole point of the shower was to take my mind off of him. My whole body relaxed as I stepped into the shower and let the warm water wash over me. Even though the shower was helping somewhat, I still felt my mind drifting towards thoughts of him. My fingers again found their way towards my wet mound. Pleasure coursed through me as I slowly inserted a finger inside myself and started slowly fingerfucked my slit. Why couldn't I stop thinking about him?

"Oh god Tommy, I wish you would fuck me with that big hard cock of yours!", I moaned

"All you have to do is ask"

I jumped out of my skin from the sudden reply I wasn't expecting. I looked toward the doorway. There was Tommy, buck naked, and stroking his fat cock rapidly. My eyes drank in the wonderful sight of him masturbating in front of me.

I should kick him out but a part of me wanted him to stay and join me in the shower.

"Tommy! You can't be in here. You should leave"

Does Tommy Leave or Stay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)