More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deepedia deepedia

What's next?

THE TWIN’S RIVALRY

Lana and Lena Xu were infamous Asian twins in their school, Thatcher College. Both were well-known for their brain and beauty. The two had lithe and slender bodies with respectable perky 32C breasts. Their black hair was lustrous, long, and silky.

The two girls hailed from a wealthy family household to be reckoned with in their city. The patriarch of the Xu family, James Xu, was a wealthy business hailed from China who sought a new venture overseas and then met his wife, Felicia Chang, an American-born Chinese who was a top lawyer in the state, the two married and decided to stay on the state since then and became a power couple. Nobody would think twice to mess with the Xu, not just because of their wealth, but also because the Xu were known to have some kind of dealing with the triad and mafia.

Unfortunately, the twins’ achievement had tipped the balance of rivalry between Thatcher College and Kinnock University to the point that it couldn’t be ignored by the higher-ups of the two rivaling schools. Even if it meant they needed to deal with their parent altogether. The schools would do anything to ensure the rivalries between them keep going on.


“For Lena Xu and Lana Xu, the dean asked you to come to her office as soon as possible.” Came the announcement from their school PA system.

The professor in charge of their class just let them go to the Dean. Behind their back, their professor could only smile wryly, knowing full well that today was the day that the school would deal with the twins.

“So, what's the reason you called us here, Dean Conroy?” Lena asked as soon after the Dean let them sit.

Amelia Conroy the current Dean of Thatcher College was an elderly woman with shoulder-length hair that had begun to gray. But aside from her graying hair, the sign of aging was hardly noticeable on her. She matured like a fine wine.

Amelia Conroy was a charismatic lady whom many looked upon, including the Xu twins.

“I call you here because we had a problem we need to address regarding you two,” answered the dean.

“A problem? Us?” Lana was visibly confused about the dean’s answer.

“What do you girls know about our school rivalry with the Kinnock?”

“Our school has been their rival since the time this school was established until now.”

“We always compete against them in almost all competition subjects, and so far, there is no clear winner about which one was the better school, we are always in tit-for-tats with them,” Lana answered the dean’s question.

Amelia nodded, “Right, we always compete against them, but not only in academic matters, our school’s rivalry can also be very private and personal too, the student of our school can’t escape the responsibility to fight the Kinnock in any matter, even the trivial one. There’s one of your seniors who go as far as acting as the lover for those Kinnock’s bitches so she can backstab their ‘lover’ from behind.”

“Uhm…so, why do you tell us this, Dean Conroy? Do you want us to enter another competition with the Kinnock? Lately, we had some win streaks against them in several debate competitions.”

“No, don’t jump to conclusions yet, girls, I’m not done with what I want to tell you. Our rivalry with the Kinnock is already an identity and culture that can’t be separated from us; me and you. As the dean, it’s my duty to see our school’s identity preserved. I, to an extent, all of Thatcher College’s previous deans before me and Kinnock University’s dean share this sentiment, so, we engineer and tamper with the competition to keep the rivalries balanced on both sides. Thus, when one side has been too dominant, we take a measure to return the balance as all things should be. This time, we conclude that you girls are trouble, and we need to do something to you to restore the balance.”

Lena and Lana began to get wary of the Dean they once looked high upon. “What do you want to do to us?”

“Ah, our school has hired Mr. Adjuster to give your girl a new view on life, maybe dumb you down, one of you after all will be transferred to Kinnock University.”

“You are lunatics. We will call our parents!”

“Oh, I don’t fear your parent, I welcome them to come here and I will deal with them too,” the Dean grinned evilly, “Mr. Adjuster, you can come in now.”

Receiving his cue, the powerful mind controller appeared behind the Xu girls.

“You two should calm down, and be a nice dolly for me temporarily,” commanded the Adjuster.

The two girls suddenly froze on the spot without any movement like a mannequin doll.

The Adjuster then turned his attention to the dean.

“Mrs. Conroy, let’s talk about business first considering the scope of this job,”

The Dean nodded. “Alright, tell me what the price the school must pay if I want you to deal with the Xu family, both the old and the young?

“You want me to adjust the Xu family’s precious daughters, it’s an easy matter, but their parents…that’s a daring stunt considering they are one of the most powerful families in this city, you are becoming bolder and bolder each time you hire me, Mrs. Conroy.”

“Can you do it? for the two girls, you can handle them as usual, I need you to bring them to the right mindset so the rivalry between our college and the Kinnock continues. For the old, you can do anything to them as long as you made them unable to meddle with the school and their daughter’s new life.”

“Of course; the job was harder than the regular ones, but it’s not an impossible ordeal for me. Nevertheless, with all the trouble I will go through, I will charge you more than the usual price, and this time, it isn’t money that I want.”

The Dean frowned, “So, what do you want that we can use to pay you if you don’t want money?”

“What I want is…you.”

“I don’t like how you are joking, Mr. Adjuster.”

“I’m not joking, Mrs. Conroy, I really want to play with you, can you be a nice dolly for me?”

Like Xu’s twin, the MILF dean froze like a mannequin once the Adjuster took control of her mind.

The enigmatic man sneered, the dean from both schools always thought that they could hire him with money. Money was not a problem for someone like him who could take control of people’s minds in an instant, what he wanted were entertainment and fun.

It’s actually not the first time he took control of the dean’s mind. Every time she needed his service, the Adjuster would have fun with the dean and would make her forget about it after he did the deeds, and make her think that she had paid him with money instead of with her body. He was the behind-the-scene mastermind who gave the two college deans the wicked idea to sustain the rivalry between them since the first generation and he had fun when the two colleges hired him to fix someone who was perfectly fine.

The Adjuster molested Dean Conroy who was frozen still. He forcefully French kissed her and groped her tits before he released her.

“Listen to me, Amelia, when I free you from this doll state, you will turn back to the good Amelia Conroy, the 'you' back then before meeting with me, the dean who cared about their student instead of continuing the absurd rivalry between the two schools. You will also proceed to masturbate as you see me adjust your students’ minds. Your mind will be filled with the fantasy of how I can ruin your students’ lives for the duration I am in this room.”

“Okay, you can move again now, Dean Conroy,” said the Adjuster as he moved back behind the twin.

“You bastard!” Amelia said in an angry tone toward the Adjuster. She recalled everything that she had done during the time her mind got twisted by the Adjuster.

But instead of running away, or calling for help, she proceeded to unbutton her blouse and remove her skirt, then she got on top of her desk and started masturbating.

“No… why do I do this? Why I can’t stop myself from rubbing my pussy?” said the dean terrified as she rubbed her pussy frantically.

The Adjuster let out a chuckle then he no longer cared about the MILF and put his attention back on the twin

“You girls can have your mind back, but you can’t control your body except for your head. You will also be unable to scream.”

The two young girls blinked and regained their consciousness.

“W-what are you doing, Dean Conroy!?” the first scenery they saw was their dean masturbating in front of them.

“I’m sorry girls, I can’t stop! He made me do it!” Amelia replied.

They realized something was wrong with the dean’s tone; they should run away from there, but the two then found out, that except for their head, they were unable to move it.

“Lena, can you move your body?” Asked Lana to her twin sister.

“No, I’m stuck, my body doesn’t respond to my command, what happened to us?” Lena replied panickily.

“I happened,” the Adjuster finally made his presence known to the twin, “I am the one hired by your lovely dean to take care of you, try to remember what she said a few minutes ago about giving your girls a new view on life.”

“No, girls, it’s all him, he controls my mind and made me try to harm you,” the dean hurriedly said in her defense while she still rubbed her own pussy continuously.

“Amelia, it’s not good to frame me, I want you to tell them truthfully about the fantasy you have on your mind,” the Adjuster commanded. He grinned wickedly at the dean.

“I…I want…I want to see you ruin their lives, make them dumb as a rock, make them slutty whore!” the dean gritted her teeth. She tried her best to hold herself to not tell them about her fantasy, but the Adjuster's command was too strong for her to resist.

“Do you two hear that? That’s the fate awaiting in the store for you,” said the Adjuster.

“No…you can’t do this to us, our parents will not let you go,” Lena threatened.

“When I'm done with you, your parent will be the next,” the Adjuster replied nonchalantly

“Well, I think that's enough exposition on my part, you girls should let me do my job without doing any futile resistance,” The man continued, “Now, I want you to stand up, turn around, and focus on me.”


The two turned around and they finally saw the perpetrator, the enigmatic Mr. Adjuster.

“Close your eyes, ignore everything except my voice, now, tell me how old are you currently?”

“20 years old,” the two answered in unison.

“I want you two to take a deep breath, you will subtract another year from your ‘ages’ every time I ask you to take a deep breath.”

“Take a deep breath, now tell me how old are you currently?”

“19 years old,” the two said in unison.

“Take another deep breath, once again tell me how old are you?”

“18 years old.”

“Do you remember being 20 years old girl?”

“No.”

“I want you girls to continue taking several more deep breaths until I tell you to stop.”

The two did as he commanded, every deep breath they took erased one year of memory from their head until they tracked back to their youthful tween age.

“Stop, now tell me how old are you.”

“8 years old.”

“Good, next, try to picture your father as clearly as possible in your mind, nod your head if you have done it.”

They nodded after a few seconds passed.

“Erase all images about him from your remaining memory, nod your head again after you have done it.”

The twin trembled but then nodded their head once again.

“I want you to do the same with your mother,” the Adjuster commanded, wiping the twin’s knowledge of how their parent looked like.


“Do you know what your father looks like?” The Adjuster asked in a teasing manner after he made the twins forget about their parent almost completely.

“I…” Lena was feeling lost, she couldn’t remember the appearance of her father.

“Do you even remember his name?”

“Yes, his name is James Xu,” both twins answered.

“Are you sure? Who told you that your father is James Xu? Your mother? Do you girls even know what your mother looks like?”

The girls were unable to answer the Adjuster’s question, they began to doubt themselves and their memory. They still remember that their father's name was James Xu, and their mother was Felicia Chang, but that’s it, they couldn’t remember anything about them aside from their name.

“Are you sure they are your parents? Maybe it’s just your imagination and fantasy because you heard about their name somewhere. I know who your actual father and it certainly isn’t James Xu,” the Adjuster replied, further pushing the girls’ minds into doubt. Their 8-year-old mental state wasn’t critically capable of resisting the onslaught of the Adjuster’s trap question.

“When you open your eyes, you will see your daddy in front of you, you loved your daddy so much, he is your sole pillar of support of your very existence, and you will absolutely crumble down and be heavily depressed when you don’t get his approval or if daddy dislikes you even a bit.”

“Now, open your eyes.”

.

And of course, the man the twins saw when they opened their eyes was the Adjuster,

“Daddy!” The two said in almost unison excitedly.

Unfortunately, the Adjuster still not gave them control of their body back, else they would quickly jump into their daddy’s embrace.

“Okay, be good girls, and face each other,” the Adjuster continued, “see the girl in front of you who is splitting image of you? Do you think you are a twin with each other?”

The twins, of course, would nod their heads when asked by their daddy if they were a twin.

“Too bad, you aren’t twins, you two aren’t even siblings, it's just coincidence that you two look the same, and you hate it so much you want to disfigure each other face so they no longer look the same as you.”

The twin suddenly felt unpleasant when they looked at each other, there was bubbling disgust and anger in their chest the longer they looked at each other.

“Now that we have established that James Xu and Felicia Chang isn’t your parent and that the two of you aren’t even sibling, your real name shall not be Lena and Lana Xu.”

Yes, if their parent wasn’t James Xu, and they weren’t siblings, why did they have similar names? Their name should not be Lena and Lana Xu, but what would be their name if they weren’t the former? The twin was confused as they didn’t remember any name aside from their former name.

“Are you girls don’t remember your names?” the Adjuster asked.

“Yes, Daddy, I can’t recall my name,” said Lena honestly.

“Me too, Daddy,” Lana followed suit.

“Worry not girls, as your daddy, I know full well what your name is,” the man replied.

“For you, your name is not Lena Xu, but Suki Yummycock, your mother is a cumslut whore who loves cock more than anything, hence she names you Suki Yummycock, in the hope that her daughter also loves sucking cock like her mother.”

“And for you, you aren’t Lana Xu, but your name is Anaru Holly, your very identity is tied to your butthole, you have a love-hate relationship about your name, you have learned to love the name despite its connotation, but every time people call you with that, you will be self-conscious and feel insulted.”

Their new names and identities were quickly imprinted on their brain, making their former name feel strange and distant for the twins.


“I want you two to close your eyes again." The Adjuster commanded.

He then put his hands on each girl's shoulder, "If you aren't touched by me, you will be unable to hear my voice, but despite you being unable to hear my voice, you will stay in this trance before I permit you to wake up."

He let go of his hand from Lana/Anaru's shoulder and only put his hand on Lena/Suki's shoulder.

"Suki, can you hear me?"

The long-haired Asian-American girl nodded.

"I want you to take a deep breath, every deep breath you take will add 1 year to your current age instead of subtracting it like before. Whenever you grow older, your libido will also rocket to a new height."

"And every time you grow older by a year, your memories relating to that age you once forgot will resurface, but every instance of memory about your parent will change, you will not have any memories of a man named James Xu, and instead, you will have me as your sugar daddy. The same applied to memories about Felicia Chang, you will not remember her as your mother, instead of her, you remember your mother as Tia Ling, a dumb washed-up whore who speaks in broken English and loved cock more than she loves you,” said the Adjuster.

He didn’t tamper with each instance of her memories, he let her mind make up stuff to arrange the jumbled and chaotic memory so it made sense to her mind. It’s fascinating to see how the butterfly would flap its wings.

“Take a deep breath,” he commanded. “How old are you now?”

“9 years old.”

“What do you remember about your mother?”

“Mother…She always went home late and there were always these fishy smells on her,” Suki replied

“Take some more deep breaths until you have enough knowledge about what your mom did.”

10…11...12…Suki stopped when she was back to her 18-year-old self.

“Now, what do you think about your mother?” The man asked.

“She such a slutty whore, every night she came home bathed in cum.”

“Do you want to be like your mom?”

“I… don’t know.”

“Why hesitate? You are born to suck all those yummy cocks, you shall follow your mother on her path of whoredom. Sucking cock and selling sex can bring your far and help you to achieve a lot. It’s not a bad path to take.”

“Yummy cocks…Follow mother’s path…it’s not a bad path,” Suki mumbled.

“I want you to keep repeating these ideas in your mind like a mantra, and next, take another deep breath until you are back to your actual age.”


“Open your eyes, Suki, you can now hear my voice even though I don’t touch you.”

Suki opened her eyes as her Daddy commanded and saw Daddy standing in front of her. She now not only looked at him excitedly but also with visible lust. Unfortunately, he preferred to fuck her life metaphorically than literally.

“How old are you now, Suki?”

“I’m 20 years old.”

“Can you tell me about your mother?”

“My mother is a whore, a dumb and cheap one, she will come home drenched in cum every night without shame or care about her daughter. But I am grateful to her that she introduces me to the adult world, and trained me to have skills comparable to a jaded whore like herself. I may not be the brightest of the bunch in the school, but I know how to give the professor a damn good blowjob so I can get an A.”

“So, do you want to be a whore like your mom in the future?”

“Why not? But if I become a whore, I will not sell myself cheap like her. I spent a lot of time on my knee at the school so my selling value will be high.”

“Good vision,” the man praised sarcastically. “I know a way to increase your price, what better way than proving yourself as the biggest slut between the two schools? It isn’t an easy task though because you aren’t the only big slut in the two schools, the Thatcher and Kinnock never failed to produce a big slut over the years. For example, the girl that I will introduce to you next.”

He then moved behind Anaru and touched her shoulder. “Lana, when I wake you up, you will return to your 20-year-old self, you will remember your sister Lena, and what I did in this room and to you. The catch is you can only be yourself if you don’t have anything in your asshole, the moment you get plugged in the ass, you will remember that you are Anaru the anal-loving slut instead of Lana Xu until someone cum inside your ass.”

“When someone cum inside your ass, you will return to be Lana, but this is temporary, the moment cum leaked out from your ass, you will have an overwhelming desire to plug your ass, and when you plug your ass, Anaru returns to take control. Anyway, the most you can stay without a buttplug in your asshole is five minutes, if you don’t get plugged in for five minutes, you will lose control of your impulse, and try to insert any object that can be used as a buttplug.”

“And now, you can wake up.”


Lana opened her eyes and instantly felt dissociated. She remembered being called to the Dean's room with her twin sister, and then some man asked her and her sister to do as he commanded, she suddenly was unable to think clearly, and just followed the man’s commands. It was surreal and didn’t feel real. It’s just a dream, right?

But after she had shrugged her dissociation, she still found herself in the Dean's room, with Dean Conroy still furiously rubbing her pussy without any release, and the man from her ‘dream’ was molesting her sister.

“Get your hand off Lena!” Lana yelled. She was going to help her sister but she found out that her feet didn’t want to move from the spot.

“Lena? Who’s Lena? Suki, do you know a woman named Lena?” The Adjuster asked the brainwashed Lena.

Suki shook her head, “I don’t know anyone with the name Lena here.” She had lost all her memories of the name Lena Xu.

“You are Lena Xu, my twin sister!”,

“Twin? No way I’m a twin with you,” Suki rebuked with disgust on her face. According to Daddy’s explanation, even though they had similar faces, it was only a coincidence, there was no way that they were a twin. And she believed her Daddy because Daddy knew best.

“What have you done to her?” If glare could kill, Lana would already killed the man. Alas, she was helpless and her glare was achieving nothing.

“I give her a new outlook in life…also a new identity. She is not your sister anymore, her name is Suki Yummycock now, a testament to her love for sucking cock,” the man chuckled

“How could you do that to my sister!?”

“Rather than caring about someone else, you should worry about yourself, I bet your butthole is getting itchy now, and because I’m a kind-hearted man, I will give you back the control of your body, but don’t think to attack me.”

Lana was finally able to control her body again and her feet no longer stuck in place. She then quickly rushed toward her twin sister, intending to grab her from being molested any further by the Adjuster. But before she could drag her sister from the Adjuster, her body trembled and her legs lost her strength to stand still.

“I said don’t think to attack me, that including taking this whore from me,” the man said while he kept fondling Suki’s breasts in front of Lana.

“You should use your time to run away and exit this room by yourself instead of thinking about taking your sister away, it's too late now.”

Lana began to feel very itchy on her rear end. “What did you do to me? My ass feels like it burning.”

Lana hurriedly tore her skirt and got out of her skirt and panties. The searing itch feeling on her ass was overwhelming as if she was impaled on the ass. I need something on my ass, I need my ass to be plugged. The invasive thought came to the surface of her mind and she was unable to shrug it out of her mind. The more time passed, the more overwhelming the thought to the point it filled her whole mind. Lana quickly forgot about saving her sister, the most important thing for her right now was to find something to act as a buttplug.

She saw several marker pens and a water bottle on the desk of Dean Conroy. She was no stranger to porn movies where the porn actress inserted various objects into her asshole. Lana was contemplating whether she would take the markers or the bottle before the Adjuster threw something at her, it was a buttplug with pig curly tail decoration attached to it.

Lana didn’t know the reason why the man have this, but her fading consciousness didn’t care about the source of the buttplug, as soon as she laid her eyes on it, she had an irresistible urge to put it into her asshole.

Anaru let out a small moan, the moment she inserted the buttplug into her ass, she felt complete, and her mind became clear from complicated thoughts.


The Adjuster made the twins stand across each other once again.

“Daddy, who is she?” Anaru saw her daddy playing with other girls who had a similar appearance to her and was instantly feeling jealous and hate toward the other girls.

“Anaru meets Suki,” The Adjuster introduced them to each other as if they were strangers who never met before. “Similar to you, she is also my sugar baby, but that doesn’t mean you are equal.”

“I only favor the best one among you two, you know what that means?”

“Daddy favors me more, right?” Anaru said confidently.

“Daddy clearly favors me over you,” Suki interjected.

“No, he favors me!” Anaru rebuked her former twin sister.

“Be silent, sluts. As I said, I only favor the best one among you two, so ready to fight teeth and nail with each other, you need to show me that you are the bigger and better slut than the other, or else I will not let you call me Daddy.”

The two’s expressions turned graves, for the two now, Daddy was their most important as far as they could remember. Prohibiting them to call the Adjuster their Daddy was equal to a parent disowning their child.

“The girl in front of you is now your archnemesis and rival, you will not make peace with each other, and will beat each other metaphorically or literally if you have the chance. And while we at the matter of rivalry, one of you will transfer schools to Kinnock University to balance the situation. You two need to make yourself infamous in your respective schools. Your identity is tied to your school. When one of you fuck men from another school, the other one will feel that she gets slapped in the face.”

The Adjuster continued, “Now, that we have set the general rivalry between you two, let’s talk about something more personal, your style. You will believe what I said next as your new truth unconditionally.”

“Suki, you are an aggressive slut, you don’t have the slightest care about female dignity, and will ask people you just meet upfront if they want a blowjob or their cunt munched. Contrasting with your upfront behavior in selling sex, you dress in modest skin-covering attire like a good girl. Unfortunately, you can’t raise your selling value as you planned, your choice of clothes can’t hide that you are a cheap and easy girl because of your inability to stop yourself from asking random men whether they wanted a blowjob. You are an expert in giving blowjobs, one of the best blowjob queens amongst the women in two schools, but you have little to no confidence in your lower hole. After getting out of this, you will go to the address I gave you, a plastic surgeon friend of mine. You will ask them to surgically make your pussy so loose, swollen, and deformed to the point you will barely be able to feel anything inserted into you. Of course, you will also ask for bimbo lip filler to make your lips bee stung and unable to close completely. Now, for the last hole, your asshole, you will never let yourself have anal sex with anyone.”

“Meanwhile, you, Anaru, I don’t like your confidence, so let's change it a bit. You will be self-conscious and feel that you are always ugly and worthless. You don’t have the bravery to ask someone to have sex with you, but you know you need to compete with Suki for my approval. Thus, you will dress as skimpy as possible that left nothing to the imagination, attire that will show your butt-plugged asshole and bare pussy. You will let the others take the initiative to harass you and demand sex services from you which you will gladly do without any resistance. You crave male approval and feel the most fulfilled when someone wants to have anal sex with you, You will feel happy when someone fuck you in the pussy, but you will squirt like a broken faucet just a few second after cock is inserted into your pussy, in another word you have a premature ejaculation. And as for giving a blowjob, you are awful and slobby no matter how you try to train your blowjob skill. After getting out of this, you will go to the address I gave you, a beauty salon of an acquaintance of mine. You will ask her to cut your hair boyish short, not the kind of stylish short, but a messy, graceless, and asymmetrical one. After that, you will go to another friend of mine, an orthodontist, and ask for them to install an set of braces they can think of that will ruin your perfect smile. Last, when you are on your way home, buy yourself oversized round glasses that you will wear 24/7.”

“The two of you are similar to Cat and Mouse. Suki is the cat, and you, Anaru is the mouse. Suki will be proactive in attacking your self-esteem and show that she was a better slut than you. But even a cornered mouse will fight back desperately. You didn’t want to fall behind, if Suki flaunted that she has giving blowjobs to dozen men to you that day, you will fight back by running to the men’s locker room naked in the hope that you will get gangbanged by them. Getting fucked and passed around like a fucktoy is worth more slut points than just giving blowjobs around. At least that is what you believe. You will then boast to Suki about everyone who fuck you that day when you meet her.”

“Do you hear me loud and clear, girls?”

“Yes Daddy,” said Suki still as energetic as before.

“Yes… Daddy,” said Anaru in a weak barely audible voice.

After he was done with his arrangement for the girls. The Adjuster turned his attention back to the MILF Dean.

“Like what you see and hear, Amelia?” asked the man to the Dean who was still busy rubbing her cunt till this second.

The Dean quickly nodded her head, but she realized her instinctive action later and corrected her answer, “No…I don’t like it, what you do to them is…evil.”

“Do you want to cum, Amelia?” The Adjuster asked.

“Yes…yes…I want to cum! Please let me cum!”

“Well, I will let you cum… a bit later. When I exit this room, you will forget what I did to you, and you will back to being a wicked heartless Dean who put priority on the rivalry between the two schools over your own student, all you remember is what I did to the twin girls and you will have a mind-blowing orgasm relishing the fate of the two girls. This time, you will be more brazen and scheming than before to escalate the rivalry between the two schools. Oh, don’t forget to finish the paper to transfer Suki to the Konnick. I let your school have Anaru so you can call her to the office every day and ask her to munch your hungry pussy.”

The Dean looked at the Adjuster in helpless horror as she heard what he planned in the store for her.

The Adjuster chuckled evilly, “Enjoy your sweet release, Dean Conroy.”

As he walked out of the office, the first moan of lust rang out behind him.


While he had done with the Xu younglings, his job for the day wasn’t done yet. He still needed to deal with their parents, and more, he also needed to get a few random passersby to act as Suki and Anaru's new parents before they were coming home.

What he said to the dean before was the truth. The job this time was harder than the regular job he usually did because of the complicated relationship between people in the level of a strong family like the Xu. He could end up not changing just the pair, but a lot more. And when changing people on a wide scale, complications could happen anytime. Well, he welcomed the challenge when it appeared.


Like my work and want to find more?

Please support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/deepediamcs

Every penny of your financial help counts which helps me survive and have more time to write.

You can read all my stories earlier than others as a perk of becoming my patron.

You can also find my other work and caption on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Deekanako

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)