More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Geo Geo

Does someone walk in on them? Did Carlos make a mistake? If so, does he realise?

THAT was just a preview, onto some actual .

"But let's get to the main event." And Carlos snaps. A suddenly wide-eyed Mio falls forward onto the fluffy brown rug, emitting a cute squeak as she does. As she was face-down on the floor, butt in the air, Mio's mind felt a little less scrambled. She glances up in surprise, feeling her body is back to its original shape, her old clothes wrap around her like they should, and her thinking is back to how it should be thinking. "Ahem," She coughs, testing her vocal patterns, "Testing, Testing. Can I talk like a normal person? So far, so good." Satisfied that it's back to normal, sighing with relief. But just as quickly, remembered that she's not exactly in the clear.

Mio leaps to her feet and turns towards Carlos, backing off while she does so. Carlos is laying back on the couch, arms behind his head and legs casually open, revealing the grown bulge that she had given hime. The perverted grin he was wearing angered Mio to no end. Without thinking, Mio angrily shouted at him, "Get out! I don't know what you're doing to me, but you are going to get up off my couch, walk out the front door, and never see me again, you got me?!"

Carlos snorted, holding back laughter. He forgot how stubborn she could be, even when facing somebody that could ruin her. But, Carlos thought, that's what's going to make this fun; Her disbelief, and her stubbornness.

"Okay then, bye." Carlos nonchalantly states, and snapped. Mio was surprised; One minute he was there, the next it was like he was never in her house. Did she imagine it?

Carlos sniggered. He was still there, he just made Mio ignorant to his presence. Not outright invisibility, but more of ignoring any signs of having him in the apartment. Mio looked around, confused on what just happened. She decided to shrug it off and head to the kitchen to continue with her chores for the day. Carlos smiled and thought about the plan he concocted to enact , to completely humiliate her. While she couldn't notice him, he'll mess with her in all sorts of ways. Making her aware of what may happen, or unaware until the last minute, or even making them normal to her and only her. Carlos was reeling back and forth in perverted glee at the fun possibilities. he jumped up to his feet and went to the kitchen to mess with her...

What kind of 'fun' does he have with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)