More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Leon_Regis Leon_Regis

Where does the door take you?

TARDIS control room (10th Doctor's)

You walk through the door and find yourself standing on a ramp leading to the TARDIS' control room. You look around and deduce that you are currently standing within the tenth Doctor's TARDIS, with the coral structures and blue...cylinder...thing in the middle. You look behind you only to see the main doors to the TARDIS, not the one that brought you here. You shrug, deciding not to think about it as you stroll up to the main console.

You look down at the controls, considering the option of just taking it before realizing two things. It would probably take years to learn how to pilot it and, according to The Entity, you could already go anywhere by thinking it. You resolve to just look at the controls, amazed at just how complex it looks, as well as it's odd beauty.

After studying the controls, you look around and take in the rest of your surroundings, noting that the TARDIS must have been stationary due to the lack of movement in the center and absence of noise. As you're wondering where the TARDIS was landed, you knock over the coat rack at the top of the ramp, which creates a large clanging sound as it falls the floor.

You quickly pick it back up in a panic and wait to see if anyone was around to hear that, not really wanting to be caught inside the most powerful device in the universe without having a better explanation than the one you have. Just when you're thinking you're in the clear, you hear someone coming from the other side of the controls, which you hide behind.

You sneakily peak over the controls to see who it is, just as a female voice calls out. "Doctor? Is that you?"

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)