More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

What's next?

TAKING HIS VICTIM!

After making his way to the island...undetected by the surveillance cameras and radar, the method of how will be explained later, their captor sets up a base camp where he can surveil his victims using high-powered binoculars with night vision, a powerful Parabolic Dish and microphone that can hear a whisper from 5,000 meters OR 3.1 miles away so they can be 'viewed/eavesdropped on 24/7' without him being seen by them: As far as the trio knows they are alone on the island, like a 'predator stalking his prey' Robert goes after the weakest and youngest sister first, watching and stalking her stealthily...slowly getting closer and closer like a Lion or Tiger hunting a helpless Gazelle or Zebra moving in for the kill, attacking his prey when she least expects it, once he has her the others will do whatever he says...WHATEVER HE WANTS THEY MUST CAPITULATE OR WATCH THEIR LITTLE SIS BE KILLED. (HE WOULDN'T KILL HER OR ANY OF THEM, HOWEVER AS LONG AS THEY BELIEVE HE WILL ROBERT HAS LEVERAGE OVER THEM, 'A MEANS TO AN END' IF YOU WILL**--(A Means to an end is an idiom that describes something that you do to achieve a specific objective or result. It indicates a method (A MEANS) to accomplish your goal or purpose (TO AN END) **. Finally, the opportunity Robert has been waiting for arrives as her prepares to take the sister...MOVING IN FOR THE KILL!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)