More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

T

Technology
A guy finds out his neighbor is a cam girl.

A girl has problems with her computer but doesn't want to take it to tech support because she has nude pictures or porn on it.

A guy accidentally discovers a woman's browser history

A girl prints 3D dildo only to find out its modeled after someone she knows.

What happens when the parents decided to get in a quickie but accidentally leave the baby monitor downstairs.

It's the hottest day of summer and the air conditioner is broken in the office.

When the power goes out during a winter storm you do what you must to stay warm

What happens when you accidentally but dial the last number you called during an kinky sexual experience. Who are they sleeping with and who did they just call.

Cyber sex. What if the person on the other end of the computer isn't all that far away after all.

A guy buys a drone and finds out his neighbors are kinkier then he thought.

Sexting the wrong number

Sending dirty pics to the wrong number

Sending a dirty e-mail to the wrong address

A Cinderella story. A girl steals a guys phone to take dirty pictures at a party but never shows her face then secretly returns it. The guy later finds the pictures and wants to know who the girl is.

A man or woman gets drunk and uses the company copier to make copies of there junk. What happens when they sober up.

What happens when someone forgets to turn off the web cam.

Your smart phone becomes sentient and likes to talk dirty to you

A smart house develops a crush on its owner

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)