More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

who do you follow

T.K., Kari, and Davis

Kari and T.K. are out on a date. It's almost night. Davis is sneaking around spying on their, because his a jealous jerk that lives Kari. (T.K. is the younger brother of Matt he also has blonde hair wears a long sleeve yellow and green shirt with tan pants. Kari is the younger sister of Tai. She has short brown hair wears a what and pink sleeveless shirt wears pink gloves, and has a camera around her new. Davis has short Sukey brown hair wears goggles.)

Kari recives a txt from Tai. "What's it say?" asks T.K. "He says we need to get indoors before dark cause of a vampiric virus." Says Kari. They leave to head to Kari's cause it's closer. Davis on the other hand follows them to Kari's. When they go inside Davis goes. "Man I can't follow into the house they'd notice me. Damn I guess I'll head home" Davis says to himself.

"Ahhh...your in love with that girl aren't you boy" says a woman's voice. "W....wh...who's their ....show your self" Davis proclaims. A beautiful woman appears from the shadows wearing a black dress highlighted with crimson red. She has long flowing blonde hair. She's pale has red eyes, and fangs.

"My names Morgonna... And I can show you how to get her if you want" says the woman. "What would I have to do" asks Davis. "Hahaha....you just have to follow me

that's all little boy." Morgonna says walking away. Davis hesitates at first, but then he goes with her.

whats next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)