More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crazybobthatis crazybobthatis

What's next?

Synopsis And Details

You and your girlfriend have been together for a while now. Recently she hasn't been very happy with your performance in bed. It's been going on for a few weeks and it is getting to the point where you and her haven't been doing it at all. So you both decide to visit a sex therapist on how to improve your love life. The therapist gives you a quiz and tells you to come back a week later.

Characters (Not all will show up, depends on the path you take. You can change the names if you'd like):

John: This is you. You are in a relationship with Amy but over time you fail to satisfy her. Deep down, you have a cuckold fetish and find the most enjoyment watching her fuck other men (and sometimes women) and sometimes assist her in her wild activities. You love her a lot, but after she turns you into a cuck...you love her even more.

Amy: Your girlfriend. She loves you just as much as you love her but luckily for you, she loves to fuck other men, and lets you watch and help.

Brittney: Her bestfriend. Your girlfriend learned about being a slut from her.

Pete: Your best friend who has always been there for you. He has always thought your girlfriend was hot but out of respect for you, he doesn't make a move. But he won't stop her from making one.

Joe: He is a player. He has a girlfriend but often cheats on her too. He is tall, buff and strong. He is nice to everyone, even you. But he is peculiarly nice to your girlfriend despite his harem of hot females.

Kevin: This guy is pretty sad even compared to you. He doesn't have the best of luck with women and is constantly trying to find them to fill the void of not being with Amy. He even complains to her about his failures. Deep down he is in love with your girlfriend.

Mr. Henry: Her boss from work. He recently hired you to work for him as well. And maybe if you both do well, you will each get a promotion.

Kenny: Your bully. He will humiliate you in anyway he can. In fact, he enjoys humiliating you more than he does fucking your girlfriend. He is you, but upgraded in every way.

Janny: Your girlfriend's other best friend. She is petite and new. Virgin. But not for long. You deep down have a bit of feelings for her.

Tyrone: Brittney's boyfriend. The couple will teach you and her a little something you won't forget.

Dr. Wilson: Your sex therapist. The guy that started it all. The bastard that caused your submissive life. The asshole that made your dream come true. The man that made your cuckold life possible.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)