More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lilguy lilguy

Who makes the first move? Syn? Dale? Neither?

Syn

"This was going to be the day” She thought.

It was one of those times where you had to take a change. She told Dale she was going to go to the bathroom but really she was freshening up. She brought some perfume and sprayed it on. She then went into the bathroom and took off her top. She put her bra in her bag and put the top of her uniform back on. She left a few buttons unbutton so people would get a good look of her cleavage.

They were her best assets. She fixes her hair a bit and put on some lipstick.

“Time to get to work girls” She said to herself cupping her breast.

She walked up slowly behind Dale and tapped him on the back of her shoulders. She startled him.

“Didn’t mean to sneak up on you. I didn’t catch you playing with your nightstick did I?” She smiled.

He laughed.

“No. I go to the broom closet to do that” He joked.

His eyes widen when he got a view of her cleavage.

“Eyes up here Dale, wouldn’t want to bring you up on sex harassment charges!” She said

“Hmmm..do I get handcuffed?”

“If you’re lucky..” She said “Dale do you live alone?”

“Ummm Yea....”

“Well Dale.” She said rubbing his hair “I was think maybe me and you can go to your house after this and maybe…talk”

what does he say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)