More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

Symptoms include runny nose, coughing, sneezing...

Laura was making dinner, and tonight dinner consisted of about twenty cans of chicken noddle soup spread out for each of the residents of the Xavier School. If she had liked the stuff before, she lost all desire for it now. “This has been a hell of a day,” Hope said as she entered the kitchen with a tray of empty soup bowls in hand, her entire body covered in an air tight body suit that wheezed out air when she breathed.

“Still in hazmat?” Laura observed, “I hear they are calling it the Blue Kitten Pox. You’re only safe after you get it once.”

“I am not interested in turning blue!” Hope said.

Smirking back X-23 took a bowl of soup for herself and shrugged. “Suit yourself…”

After getting refills from the master pot of chicken noodle Hope went back to walking through the student body, passing around soup and grilled sandwiches to every coughing, hacking, furry face she came across. Everything went OK until she got too close to Marrow, when the blue hedgehog woman reared back with a sneeze. Hope gasped to find a tiny bone splinter crack the front of her glass visor, making it pop off like a tup-a-wear lid and expose her freckled face. Only too late, she went to cover her helmet when one of the students sneezed right into her mask.

“Oh God NO!”

*

Elsewhere in the mansion…

Shadow Cat wasn’t really stalking, her coughs and sneezes prevented her from properly stalking through the hallways. Still it didn’t ruin the illusion she had of herself being a stealthy jungle cat hunting her defenceless prey, seeing him stop, she hid behind a corner, coughing lightly just as the hairy thing in the wife beater continued on, shrugging his shoulders. With a gleam in her eyes Kitty took her chance and leapt on her prize, pouncing him to the ground and pinning him to the hard wood floor.

Looking up at his stalker, Logan frowned. “Kitty? What the hell are you doing?”

“Meow” Kitty purred down at Wolverine with sultry eyes before they went wide, and she started coughing up a fit into her blue hand, heaving to gasp for air and rolling off the small man. The moment shattered.

“OK… Let’s go,” Logan said, “Bed time.”

Dragging the big blue cat woman up and over his shoulder, the man sneered when he heard her gag over his shoulder and behind his back, grimacing as his day went from bad to worse to bullshit! “Sigh… Time to take you back to your room.”

“LOGAN... ‘Cough’… help me!” Looking down the hall he found another blue furred student running towards him, sniffling up a storm and hacking up a lung trying to reach him. Unlike the others, THIS one was wearing an ill-fitting rubber suit that had burst practically everywhere, the poor girl. LoganIgotsneezedonandnowI’mblueyougottahelpmeeeeeee!”

“Whoa, calm down!” Then Logan looked at her. “Wait, shoulder length hair, sunny disposition, torn up hazmat suit… Hope?!”

*

The next day…

Laura huffed in annoyance, sitting cross-legged on her bed, she was sharing space with Wolfsbane, Shadow Cat and Hope while they kept going on and on about their new condition. X-23 had woken up early from knocking on her door and found the three asking for a moment to speak. The whole affair annoyed her, it annoyed her that they chose HER room to have this chat, it annoyed her that they chose this early to talk, it annoyed her that they thought she cared. Mostly though she was annoyed that they took up so MUCH space she was pinned at the corner of her bed sitting on her pillow.

"This sucks! I was going to have a promising career as the school nurse, now I look like some chick in a furry costume." Pouted Hope, after she got sick and grew blue furry and... Well… Big. She desperately tried to find something that could fit after growing 6'5 and sporting a figure that would make the She-Hulk jealous. Sitting with the others the only thing she could find to wear was a pair of sweat pants that clung to her muscular thighs and legs and a sweater that still showed some of her midriff and drew attention to the curves of her new G cup rack. Triangular ears flickered over her head, while her new tail snapped back and forth like an angry cat.

"Pff... Come ON Hope, don't tell me you’re not liking the new additions." Purred Kitty feeling up her own bust, still wearing only a pair of panties and a stretched out bra Shadow Cat was just loving her new figure and the confidence it gave her. "And don't tell me you didn't like it when Logan picked you and me up, even under all that blue I could see a blush on you."

"SHUT UP!" Crossing her arms under her bust, Hope looked away in embarrassment, even though a smirk showed through her frown.

Laura grumbled out loud, gaining the trio’s attention. "You know what really sucks? You three coming to my room to have this little group meeting. Seriously you take up more room than a car, and how the hell did you find THAT Wolfsbane?!" Looking to the only quite member of the 'blue brigade' on Laura's bed, Wolfsbane was laying on her stomach with her feet and tail in the air, Rahne was gnawing on a cow bone like a dog given a treat with her tail wagging constantly with glee, like Kitty she too was reduced to just wearing her underwear as her new taller, stronger, curvier figure was too much for her wardrobe. Unlike the other two she looked more lupine then feline, her fur more shaggy with narrower ears and a round black nose. "Yeah where did you get that?"

"Kitchen... 'Nom nom nom'... Sniffed it out in the freezer." Daintily bringing a clawed finger to touch the thing, Hope recoiled her paw when Rahne growled at her.

"THAT'S IT, GET OFF MY BED!"

Shoving the trio of beast girls off with a collective yelp, she them out of her room. "You want girl time then spend it somewhere else, I don't want shed hair and drool on my sheets ANYMORE!" The three girls were about to protest when they caught sight of Laura's adamantium claws brandished out of her knuckles. With their ears back and tails down they ran with Laura slamming her door, kicking one of her bed posts and seeing blue hairs fall from her sheets. An eye twitch started to form while she tried reigning in on her temper. "I hope Pops is having a better time than I am."

*

Wolverine was having trouble trying to sleep in, he felt pinned down, heavy, like something was crushing him, he couldn't move. Slowly opening his eyes he looked around and was shocked to find he wasn't alone in bed. Rogue, Storm and Psylocke had somehow snuck in when he wasn't aware and took up space around him on his bed. Rogue held onto his right side nuzzling her head into his chest and shoulder, his arm practically disappeared in the abyss of her cleavage. Psylocke had done the same with his left, the blue furred Asian telepath nipping on his arm as she purred in her sleep. Storm was right on top of him, her fluffy tail idly waging back and forth as she nuzzled her head into his chest, the weight of her bust making it hard for the small man to breath. Even more shocking was all three of them were naked!

"Uhm... Ladies? Can I get up?" Squirming as best he could to escape, his actions woke Ororoe as she eyed him with heavy eyelids. "Mmm... Nya." Grimacing as Storm's claws dug into his shoulders Logan tried to escape while Storm started licking his face with her rough tongue, the giant beast woman giggling and purring as she wasn't fully awake yet. Pretty soon Rogue and Psylocke started doing the same thing, making Wolverine yelp as three sand-paper rough tongues licked at his face and hair.

"Help..."

Getting out of bed and breathing more clearly from yesterday, Hank McCoy sighed in relief and got dressed to check up on the school. The flu had finally left his system, which was good news because it meant that the same would be true for the others in a day or so. Stepping out in a pair of dress pants and button shirt custom made for his build, he stepped out to find... Well beasts. Even after administering the cure the entire campus had been turned into blue furry versions of themselves, some coughing and wheezing while others sat around with a pail by their feet and a mug of hot tea in their hands. Almost all of them were in their underwear or wearing the most ridiculous oversized cloths that were in their closet that would fit, he even spotted Marrow wearing a giant sweater she swore she'd never wear, and today it fit her like a t-shirt.

"Ah that takes me back..."

Making his way to the kitchen to get some coffee he found Colossus on the floor (after breaking a chair) sitting at the table with a drink of his own, the giant bear man wearing a ruined pair of shorts had his attention on the stove as Emma worked away making breakfast while Scott sat and waited with an empty plate in front of him. Much to Hank's shock Emma wore next to nothing except for a cooking apron that barely contained her massive bust, her blue fur pretty much the only thing covering her up as she turned and smirked at the man at the door.

"Morning Hank, breakfast?"

"Uhm... No I'm good thank you." Caught between pouring himself a mug of coffee and staring down Emma's bust, Beast had a difficult time as he sat with the two teachers. Night crawler teleported in with a puff of sulphur and grabbed some toast, perching himself upside down from the ceiling.

"Ah Kurt, are we feeling better?"

Rolling his yellow eyes, Kurt bit into his toast as the others looked on. "I was never sick, why do people keep asking me that?"

"He's just curious Kurt, he cares about you." Gushed the White Queen mockingly as she filled Scott's plate with bacon and scrambled eggs. "There you go Scott, eat up, we need you to keep your energy up." Leaning in to peck him on the cheek, Emma kept going and practically made out with Cyclops in front of everyone, for 5 minutes before she pulled away.

"What did you two do yesterday, you didn't show up for the vaccine until 11 at night?"

Looking to each other as Emma still had a smirk on her blackened lips Scott turned to Hank and shrugged his shoulders. "Stayed... Warm?"

Shaking his head Beast finished his coffee and left the kitchen, more than willing to flee to the lab and block out what he'd just pictured.

*

After being kicked out of Laura's room, Hope wandered the hallways mulling over her chat with Kitty, every now and then she came across one of the other students on her way to the lab. Jubilee walked out of her room wearing her pillow casing and a towel, the only thing she could find to wear now that she looked like a big curvy panda woman. A few doors down Logan jumped out of his room and slammed the door shut, his face red and his hair ruined as the sound of three animals growled and struck against the door.

Up ahead, Hope winced watching her two friends fight, the former red head tried sneaking by so she wouldn’t get involved. Pixie looked like a human moth; in addition to an extra pair of arms, a light layer of blue fuzz covered her body, arguing with Majik, who now looked like a blue goat woman.

"Damn it Megan you ate my cloths again last night, you KNOW there's almost nothing that fits me!" Ranted Illyanna, standing out in the hallway with tattered rags in her hands, her toes had merged into hooves and gnarled horns poked out of her blue hair, the only thing she could find that could fit her 6-foot build was her brother's old t-shirt ‘from Russia WITLOF’ and a pair of shorts.

"You want cloths? How about you shave some of that angora you got going on under that shirt of yours and knit yourself a hat!"

"Raaawr!!!"

Hope ran out of the hallway as the two went at it, racing to the lab to meet Dr. McCoy and help him, while in the background she heard the fight get worse.

"Bitch! leggo of my wings!"

"Not until you buy me new cloths."

"FINE! Let's start with new socks."

"ARGH!"

*

Reaching the infirmary doors and locking them behind her, Hope sighed a breath and walked over to Hank, the man making more vaccine to kill off this flu and not get pummeled by a rolled-up newspaper again. Watching him work Kitty's words range through Hope's head again.

"Pff... Come ON Hope, don't tell me you’re not liking the new additions."

Bringing her fuzzy blue hands to cup her now massive G cup breasts Hope gave them a squeeze as she started looking over her new figure. Hardly considered a 'girl' now, the best word she could find to describe her new figure was 'HOT DAMN!' Well over six feet tall and with a body that looked like she had been hitting the gym since she was ten, she also had curves that would make a porn queen jealous... Well jealous if you look past the blue hair, fur, cat ears, tail, claws...

"Hope is that you? Can you pass me that beaker over there?"

Looking over to the glass container across the table Hope had a wicked idea run through her head, she started pulling her sweater and pants off. Picking up the beaker she gingerly placed it next to the doctor just as he looked up to see her. "Thank you Ho..."

Paralysed like a deer in the headlights, Beast sat, still gawking into Hope's high beams with his mouth gapping. "Here you go doctor." Hope breathed doing her best Marylyn Monroe impression and bending down to give him more of a view.

"Duh... Uhm...."

"By the way Dr. McCoy what is this stuff?"

Blinking rapidly Beast looked to the beaker and back into the blue furry abyss of Hope's cleavage... Then to her face. "It's the same hormone serum that made me breast and furry... I mean BLUE and furry, Professor Xavier wants everyone back to normal so I'm going to try my bust... I mean best, BEST."

Reeaaallly... So if you made someone drink this stuff they'd go all furry like we are?" Already a plan was being set in motion in her head, a plan to get back at Wolverine's spunky hellcat of a daughter and bring her down a peg. "Show her for treating me like a mangy cat."

*

An hour later in Xavier’s study…

Laura had been in this seat plenty of times before and being the bitch that she normally was meant that she no doubt would be seated here again and again in the future, but she was here for a different reason today.

“Professor,” Laura gasped, “It’s like I’m a piece of meat running around out there. It isn’t just the boys stalking me either! The girls won’t leave me alone, I can’t even get any ME time in my OWN ROOM!”

“That is another aspect of this problem that I had foreseen and part of why I am not pleased with Doctor McCoy’s efforts thus far,” Professor X clasped his Hazmat sealed hands in front of him. “When Doctor McCoy first…Changed… he exhibited similar primal tendencies but his highbrow intellect kept them in check, the student body however…”

“Tell me about it, teenager boys are bad enough,” Laura thought of so much unwanted attention that had been aimed at her, “Not teenage kittens…”

“AND THEY SHALL BE MY VANGUARD!” a voice called from outside.

The blast knocked the professor over and knocked him out, while it sent Laura flying into the wall!

*

In the lab, Hope kept her eyes on the beaker of Beast’s hormone extract, dangling the thing in her clawed fingers like a toy. “So this is what made us fur balls Doctor McCoy?” Hope prodded.

“Yes, Hope that is the chemical.”

“So, what would happen if say… A normal person would get doused with this?”

Taking the beaker from Hope, Beast set the vial back on the rack. “I should think they would have a similar reaction to what the rest of the campus has displayed.”

“And what would happen to say… Wolverine or better yet his uppity daughter Laura were to get a splash of this, particularly in her morning drink?”

Thinking the problem over, Hank mulled for over a minute then shrugged, “Laura might have minor flares but she most likely would revert back to normal. Logan would just flicker blue for a second then go and find a beer to drink.”

“Why’s that?” Hope asked, pouting as her plan seemed to be dashed. If Laura was immune to the hormone, then Hope would have to find some other way to take her down a notch.

“Well with Logan’s significant healing factor.” Beast smirked, “Only the metal grafts on his skeleton and psychological trauma have stayed with him for any amount of time… He has been able to just shrug off any other ill, almost instantly! And over the years he has been hit with some powerful Viral, Bacterial, Chemical, and Mutagenic weapons… Eureka!”

In the heat of the moment, Beast grabbed Hope by the shoulders and kissed her full on the mouth!

“Hope! That’s it! If I inject Logan and then extract the response chemical from the injection site, THAT will be a cure for the student body!”

Both animal people in the office fell to the ground as the wave of psychic pain flashed out from the Professor’s office.

“That’s right Doctor,” a voice called, “And because of that, I will need to make sure you cannot use them to interfere with my plans!”

A string of gas grenades was shot through the windows into the school, and in the chaos, figures in chemical warfare gear broke in and stole the beaker of Beast’s hormones. Dazed and confused, Beast felt flush, he smelled something … something to die for. Hope started screeching and Beast knew what she wanted, his pants and pretense were gone in an instant. Across the school, girls and boys, girls and girls and some boys and boys all started rutting. No one noticed The High Evolutionary’s goons grab Logan or Laura in all the madness, although some found themselves the recipients of the student’s lust.

*

An hour later…

Wolverine and X-23 awoke to find themselves shackled in their seats, to tired and dizzy to struggle free or clear their bearings. Logan felt like a pincushion. Laura looked like one. Every time he seemed to get his strength back the goons jabbed another tranquilizer dart into his arm, keeping him from putting up a fight.

“I’m sure you have been briefed on the terrorist threat that Herbert Wyndham provides,” the armored man said from the flight deck of the massive helicopter, “I wish to assure you that this is nothing personal, and I just can’t let you be used to deter my next plan.”

"What kind'er plan youzzzz got?" Mumbled X-23, the twenty or so tranquilizer darts they gave her were making her feel numb... And trippy. At first, she thought she was looking at a guy in a red suit of armor, the next it was the cool-aid guy… Then Optimus Prime… Then Santa Clause, even a giant talking bowl of strawberry ice-cream.

The High Evolutionary stood before her and her father Wolverine, the tyrant scientist marvelled at the contents of his prize held in his right hand, a beaker full of Beast's Flu. "I have everything I want right here in the palm of my hands, you my delightfully tomboyish stereotype are merely collateral."

Stepping forward with a flourish of his hand and cape the man continued with his speech. "For you see my dear, I have run across a most undesirable circumstance, my animal minions had discovered the dark and seductive lure that is International Soccer League, at first it roused passions, improved morale... But then after a 6 hour kegger at the Manchester's United it all ran afoul when Britain lost the cup... There is nothing more gruesome, bloodier, more nightmarishly horrific than a Guinness fueled soccer riot! Most of my minions did not survive.”

Waving his free hand over the rest of the flight deck he gestured dramatically to the squad of half a dozen animal men that invaded the mansion and the pilots controlling the helicopter. "THESE are all who survived that tragic night, my vanguard of animal sapiens now a shadow of their former selves..."

"I'm on probation." Called out the one pilot, a shaggy lion man who waved at the teenager.

Kissing a copper coin fished from his jacket the penguin man sitting closest to Laura kissed the etched token before putting it back. "I take AA meetings… Just celebrated my first month sober."

Blinking heavily and cracking a slanted smile Laura pointed at the two and chuckled. "Heh, penguins can't fly..."

"That is neither relevant nor desired information Mr. Puffins!" Turning his attention back to his prisoners, Herbert Wyndham straightened himself, his suit of body armor whirling as he posed. "Thanks to this lovely concoction I can now make a whole new batch of evolved humanity, a species with the intellect and dignity of a human with the power and grace of an animal, and why stop there? With some work this 'Blue Flu' can spread over the entire globe and I will see this world evolved and prosper!"

Giggling and snorting Laura drooled, her head lolling back and forth. "Heh heh heh... Cool-aid man use big funny words..."

"MEN! Take us to my secret lair."

“Uhm... Which one sir? The floating fortress in the sky? The one in orbit? The one buried under New York or the others in like twelve other states?"

Scratching the metal chin of his face plate Herbert made a dramatic pause before looking out the window. "Surprise me."

Looking to each other and shrugging their shoulders the two pilots steered the vehicle a hard right. “Vermont it is…”

*

Regaining consciousness and shaking his head after the explosion Xavier looked around and found himself on the floor by his upturned chair, his office ruined and in shambles. Raising his hand to his plastic guarded forehead the telepath reached out to his team. "X-Men hear my thoughts, we have been attacked and I fear Laura and Wolverine have been… OH GOOD LORD!"

Wincing at the disturbing imagery, Professor Xavier found that his school had been reduced to a zoo filled with rutting moaning animals, in almost every room and occupying every hallway there we at least two or more X-Beasts trying their very best to grind into each other.

"No Storm, that boy is young enough to be your son, stop that. Emma, Scott NOT over the kitchen table! ROGUE! Good lord woman, five at once?!" Reaching out to McCoy, Xavier frowned as he got the image of the blue furred scientist being ridden by a rather excitable Hope Summers while Kitty Pride and Rhane Sinclair 'fought' for their turn nearby.

"Dammit people get it together, this is a school not a brothel!" Everywhere his mind ventured Xavier was repulsed to find an orgy spread out over his entire campus. "So be it, you all leave me ..." Using all his psychic might Xavier tried to wrestle control back from the hormone driven insanity plaguing his school.

“THAT IS ENOUGH!” Charles shouted as he sent out a psychic wave that caused every X-beast to feel a painful joult to their groins!

As the X-beasts came to their senses Charles breathed a sigh of relief.

“Gold Team,” he ordered after a minute’s time. “Go after the High Evolutionary and find Logan and Laura. Blue Team secure our perimeter and ensure that no one is seen!”

With the commands given, the X-beasts went about completing their tasks. Charles Xavier was too busy following their thoughts to hear the wheezing and sneezing behind him. In their rush yesterday everyone had forgotten about Tabitha Smith.

Snapping his head around towards the door Professor X found the large blue furry lion woman gripping the sides of the study door and wiping snot from her runny nose, the look in her eyes told him the rational part of her mind was loooong gone! “Boom Boom?” Charles began, dragging himself away from the stalking senior student and trying to gain some space between himself and her. “Tabitha please remember who you are. You don’t want to do this.”

Tabitha extended her claws from her blue paws and pulled the professor back towards her and tore his Hazmat suit in the process.

“Chucky hawt!”

“Tabitha! NO!”

Tabitha tore off his helmet and started to lick his face, then sneezed, and proceed to take apart his pants. Charles found a curious thing, a tingling, emanating from his legs. Rather more from between them.

“Tabitha…” Charles started to say “Tabitha… Ah ah ah-choo!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)